BLUD.MDL_0 With Norm/Gloss/Luma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLUD.MDL_0 With Norm/Gloss/Luma

EVERYONE!!! This is the Abyss of Pandemonium revolution! AoP is rising, and there is more to come from me and blood vengeance!

We must rev up the hype train to maximum velocity, and your help is needed. If anyone wants to contribute to this great cause, you can do so! Even if you think you can't, you can by at least playing AoP and saying "Wow, how did this get so overlooked by the good people of QRP, Reforged, and QuakeOne," : ).

Our holy pilgrimage to HD-ifying AoP begins with this skin for blud I made in glorious 1024*2048, complete with a nice gloss, norm, and luma map!

If you know how to make a REFORGED-style norm map though, this skin could use one to unify it with the rest of the reforged monsters.

Our humble beginnings at crappy 256*512

Self-explanatory

So what are you waiting for...

DOWNLOAD
    https://www.mediafire.com/?dthoswq5dr52uhf

Sound replacement pack for AoP coming soon.

And if anyone can post this in the site's announcements page to create awareness for the AoP cause, that would be most appreciated.
    Last edited by Pringles Man; 09-22-2015, 07:42 PM.
    Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Yes!!! Tested in game and it's awesome!! With new sound and new reforged style skin it's now a really bad ass monster! In standard AoP was a bit "funny". When I've shown Aop to some friends one of them said "that monster is too funny to be an episode boss!"
    Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 09-23-2015, 03:13 AM.
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

There's a thin line between funny and horrifying. I don't know why, but there just is. Either way, the lack of feedback is disturbing.

Comment

I have downloaded your materials, but having never played AOP I have no idea what level the new skin can be observed. Can you help?

Comment

Hmmm, I think it is time to post some downloads for you my friend!!!!

Here is an impel starter kit for EVERYONE who wants to experience the new and improved impel! It includes:

-All impel maps vised to support transparent water

-1.0 of Blood's RTlights

-xolve's dlits and lits

-Fixed music via ent files by me using additional soundtracks by xolve and ochre

-Talisa's multigrenade with a modified skin for the napalm bomb

-Placeholder normal maps for low poly skins

-A placeholder texture set using Talisa's SP map textures (and some forgotten textures from moondrunk).

-Seven's progs.dat to solve all impel glitches.

-A .bat file to actually start the expansion

-Old sound pack, but new one is on the way

DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

https://www.mediafire.com/?8zswjd852ssyt57

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62 View Post
            I have downloaded your materials, but having never played AOP I have no idea what level the new skin can be observed. Can you help?
            It's the boss of episode 1, to observe it type "map aop1m6" the map is called "the forgotten one".
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Pringles Man View Post
              Hmmm, I think it is time to post some downloads for you my friend!!!!

Here is an impel starter kit for EVERYONE who wants to experience the new and improved impel! It includes:

-All impel maps vised to support transparent water

-1.0 of Blood's RTlights

-xolve's dlits and lits

-Fixed music via ent files by me using additional soundtracks by xolve and ochre

-Talisa's multigrenade with a modified skin for the napalm bomb

-Placeholder normal maps for low poly skins

-A placeholder texture set using Talisa's SP map textures (and some forgotten textures from moondrunk).

-Seven's progs.dat to solve all impel glitches.

-A .bat file to actually start the expansion

-Old sound pack, but new one is on the way

DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

https://www.mediafire.com/?8zswjd852ssyt57

Too similar if not equal to Quake Epsilon........This it's only my opinion: Epsilon builds aren't that good, too much "custom stuff" placed only for the sake of creating "something different" resulting in a not so good compilation. The only good stuff in those packs are the improved weapon/monsters skins and the Travail dlits. The texture script isn't updated, texture replacement are too different from original. I'll create very soon a thread for improved AoP with all base stuff to improve it, to be the most similar as possible to standard Aop.
              Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 09-24-2015, 06:50 AM.
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Very nice work on the new skin and I am enjoying AOP pretty much as well.

Comment

Thanks!
                  Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X