Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Mod compilation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the feedback Seven. I'll play around a bit with this tonight.

    Regards

    Comment


    • This is very close to what I had asked for when a zombie enters a light beam.
      Great work Seven Thank you.
      Maybe slow it down, flash solid charred blackened then crumble away in a particle smoke breeze.
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .--------------------------

      Comment


      • I like that idea for the zombie bluntz! Now which one of you is going to implement that into QC! LOL

        Seven, this smoke is much better than what I started with and thank you for the continued education on what many of the parameters do onscreen! This is a lot of fun!

        Comment


        • Seven already said triggers were not possible.
          Unless he rebuilds his mod i don't think he can implement those kinds of actions.
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .--------------------------

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bluntz View Post
            Seven already said triggers were not possible.
            Unless he rebuilds his mod i don't think he can implement those kinds of actions.
            i get something similar once, i will try something
            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

            syluxman2803

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bluntz View Post
              Seven already said triggers were not possible.
              Unless he rebuilds his mod i don't think he can implement those kinds of actions.
              Hello bluntz,

              Please dont mix up things
              The thing with the "triggers" is in the other thread.

              It is not possible to add triggers that "do" something out of thin air.
              But it is of course very possible to do something when a zombie´s health reaches "0"
              That is totally QC-handled, so you can do what you want with the "zombie´s death".
              I wrote some brainstorming about it here



              Originally posted by nahuel View Post
              i get something similar once, i will try something
              Hello Nahuel,

              I am more than curious and excited to see your idea
              Thank you very much. *Nossa*

              Warm regards,
              Seven

              Comment


              • sorry for my question ¿whre can i get the beam models? aparently i deleted all the beamlights stuff from my HD!
                the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

                syluxman2803

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Seven View Post
                  *Nossa*
                  Please Stop! I love the postblack metal, the blackgaze and the stoner rock!
                  the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

                  syluxman2803

                  Comment


                  • Hello Nahuel,

                    I know, i know, hehe.
                    You posted youtube clips to many songs you like.
                    So I know your favorite music
                    "Nossa" was just joking


                    The models can be downloaded from webangels pack, but it is >60 MB.
                    I packed the models and textures for you in a small seperate pack (1MB).
                    Please click me

                    Is your new idea focusing on the vampire death animation from the Blade movie clip ?
                    That would be amazing.

                    Have a nice day my friend.
                    The weather in Germany is now as hot as in Argentina
                    Summertime is coming unstoppable...
                    Less time for computer, more time for the beach. LOL

                    All the Best Nahuel,
                    Seven

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Seven View Post
                      Hello Nahuel,

                      I know, i know, hehe.
                      You posted youtube clips to many songs you like.
                      So I know your favorite music
                      "Nossa" was just joking


                      The models can be downloaded from webangels pack, but it is >60 MB.
                      I packed the models and textures for you in a small seperate pack (1MB).
                      Please click me

                      Is your new idea focusing on the vampire death animation from the Blade movie clip ?
                      That would be amazing.

                      Have a nice day my friend.
                      The weather in Germany is now as hot as in Argentina
                      Summertime is coming unstoppable...
                      Less time for computer, more time for the beach. LOL

                      All the Best Nahuel,
                      Seven
                      THANKSSSSSSSSSS I will try the stuff
                      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

                      syluxman2803

                      Comment


                      • you have me drooling with anticipation nahuel!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Seven View Post
                          Hello bluntz,

                          Please dont mix up things
                          The thing with the "triggers" is in the other thread.

                          It is not possible to add triggers that "do" something out of thin air.
                          But it is of course very possible to do something when a zombie´s health reaches "0"
                          That is totally QC-handled, so you can do what you want with the "zombie´s death".
                          I wrote some brainstorming about it here

                          Warm regards,
                          Seven
                          Yes your "brainstorming" is this thread
                          I guess what I am asking for is more than 1 death animation. and that it be triggered by a zone of death to a unique entity. As for getting mixed up,we would have no reeses cups or fax machines if we did not mix it up.
                          I am not a programmer, more of a little monkey.
                          trying to ride King Kong.
                          Please check that other trigger thread as madgypsy says it may be very easy to do.
                          Last edited by bluntz; 05-10-2012, 03:55 PM.
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .--------------------------

                          Comment


                          • Maybe this would help you bluntz?

                            http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...kplaces-2.html

                            Comment


                            • Yes that is the same link seven gave,I see you implemented some of that information already,WTG jeff.
                              Let me give you a bit of insight into what I had in mind for it.When I worked on the alien vs predator ride at universal studios we had a neat scare tactic.
                              When we placed the seats we put an air hose with a short piece coiled loosely under each one.When the monster flew over the heads of the audience on a hidden spider wire a solenoid was triggered to the seat by the position of the alien sending steam and slapping their legs resulting in total panic.
                              Well I would do the same in the game.When you walk passed one of the many face insets on the wall I would have a nice growl and a blast of steam issue from it. The disturbing result would put you on edge for the entire level,never letting you relax.
                              Last edited by bluntz; 05-10-2012, 05:31 PM.
                              WARNING
                              May be too intense for some viewers.
                              Stress Relief Device
                              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                              ---------------------------
                              .
                              .
                              .
                              .
                              .--------------------------

                              Comment


                              • Seven,
                                I see that you have added cvars to change how long gibs remain.This is interesting.
                                Can I set it them up to forever? Would they continue to pile up to the ceiling if the horde never stopped coming?Could I corpse surf on their piled up remains,or gib tunnels out as I was forced off point?
                                Can you make the spawn random and eternal so if anyone ever asks what the hardest game ever played was I could honestly say Q1 -Seven's Deadly Sin -or something like that.?
                                Oh yea I will need and endless supply of spam and beans and large timer to see how long I last.
                                Last edited by bluntz; 05-10-2012, 06:02 PM.
                                WARNING
                                May be too intense for some viewers.
                                Stress Relief Device
                                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                                ---------------------------
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .--------------------------

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X