X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven
    replied
    Originally posted by JDSTONE View Post
    Seven what about making the pipe bombs so you can kick them away like gibs? its i fun sounding idea but it may not work in the game play if you never get hurt by them because if you run in to it it gets kick away. i would want monsters to be able to kick them away too just so you know everything is fare. if your playing with mod ideas try this one out let me know if it sucks. hope your enjoying summer tell them young gals hi for me

ps the link for the update seems to have gone bad
    Hello JDStoner,

You always have very interesting ideas.
    I currently do not have the time to do much coding but it sounds too good to not at least try it.
    Please come back once in a while to see if time was on my side

================================================== ===

Originally posted by Mirrorman95 View Post
    That link, and all other board links ever made, are all dead now because of the big forum change. How is someone supposed to get their hands on v5.50 now?
    Hello Mirrorman95,

Yes, that is indeed a huge loss of valuable information within and inside quakeone.com forum...
    All internal forum thread links are now dead. Solecord wrote that it was not possible to avoid it.

================================================== ===

Originally posted by 3371-Alpha View Post
    Where's the download link? I found (very) old versions here, unfortunately they don't work (gives a cacheing error).
    Originally posted by 3371-Alpha View Post
    Reforged's enemy npc models are still downloadable but the "Tech Guide" page has a sh*t ton of broken links.
    See comment above.

Best regards,
    Seven

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    hmmm.... QRP just released a texture-pack for the second official mission-pack last year.
    http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...add-on-release

its been a while though since i recall hearing anything about reforged.

last i recall they were working on textures for the monsters from the second mission-pack.
    and they did release a pre-release pack with the knight statues, overlord, lavaman & the guardians
    and later they also made and released the swords, wrath and dragon

its been a long time though since i heard anything from nergal or alfader.

you could always try poking in the official reforged thread: http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...forged-project
    or attempt to send either Nergal or Alfader a PM asking them about any progress

Leave a comment:

• 3371-Alpha
    replied
    Well, I'm aware they both still exist. What I meant was are they actively developed anymore or are they just more abandoned pages you find on the internet? Also, Reforged's enemy npc models are still downloadable but the "Tech Guide" page has a sh*t ton of broken links.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    the 5.50update only included new and updated files, and was an addon to the previous version,
    and thus it didnt include the model that was taken from another game.

also sure, QRP and reforged both still exist.
    reforged can be found here: http://quakeone.com/reforged/
    and QRP can be found over here http://qrp.quakeone.com/

just tested and from what i could tell the site and download links from reforged work just fine
    Last edited by talisa; 08-06-2017, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 3371-Alpha
    replied
    But seven's last post implied he fixed that. Hey did say though that he was changing file hosts. Also (I'm new here) are reforged and QRP still a thing? I ask because reforged has a lot of broken links in it's tech page.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    3371-Alpha & Mirrrorman95
    Originally posted by Seven View Post
    I deleted the other links due to usage of a model without proper permission.
    if you're curious about the whole model-thing, just browse backwards a few pages
    Last edited by talisa; 08-06-2017, 02:08 PM. Reason: c

Leave a comment:

• 3371-Alpha
    replied
    Where's the download link? I found (very) old versions here, unfortunately they don't work (gives a cacheing error).

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorman95
    replied
    Hello hgdagon,

If you already have SMC v5.41 you did not miss anything.
    Download for v5.50 update is still available.

If I continue to work on new updates/content, I will keep your request in mind and use different hosters.

Anyhow, I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

_________ hanging out __________ swimming ____________ dancing ___

_ having fun with old friends and young gals ________ and enjoying life ______

Enjoy your Quake !

Kind Regards,
    Seven

That link, and all other board links ever made, are all dead now because of the big forum change. How is someone supposed to get their hands on v5.50 now?

Leave a comment:

• JDSTONE
    replied
    Seven what about making the pipe bombs so you can kick them away like gibs? its i fun sounding idea but it may not work in the game play if you never get hurt by them because if you run in to it it gets kick away. i would want monsters to be able to kick them away too just so you know everything is fare. if your playing with mod ideas try this one out let me know if it sucks. hope your enjoying summer tell them young gals hi for me

ps the link for the update seems to have gone bad

Leave a comment:

• hgdagon
    replied
    @Seven Well, have a nice rest, and thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Seven
    replied
    Hello hgdagon,

If you already have SMC v5.41 you did not miss anything.
    Download for v5.50 update is still available.

If I continue to work on new updates/content, I will keep your request in mind and use different hosters.

Anyhow, I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

_________ hanging out __________ swimming ____________ dancing ___

_ having fun with old friends and young gals ________ and enjoying life ______

Enjoy your Quake !

Kind Regards,
    Seven

Leave a comment:

• hgdagon
    replied
    I'm only glad that the SMC is still being developed, but, why is there no link in the OP? Also, please, Seven, stop uploading to zippyshare. It's a horrible choice for... well, people like me. If we're a little late, then bye-bye, file...

Leave a comment:

• gdiddy62
    replied
    Thanks Seven! Will give it a try!

Leave a comment:

• Seven
    replied
    Hello,

For people who are interested to play around with.
    Here is a wip version to download and install.

In editor:

Some in-game impressions:

Download

Kind regards,
    Seven

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    Wait... it's not textured? It does seem to be textured in the picture from post #2979.
    Last edited by Mugwump; 06-24-2017, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X