X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowenz View Post
    Rapidshare links not working!
    And Megaupload ones too!

All 3 Rapidshare links on the bottom of the frist post work flawlessly. Be sure to download version 3.61...

Comment

• Strange, I can barely see the download page.
      Maybe it's a traffic problem.

Comment

• Small suggestions for the next version, but maybe have it so enemies get damaged by Lava and slime, and also could you make it so lava gibs corpses too?

Comment

• ...and is it possible to make a fixed time when gibs are destroyed in lava or slime? I mean, if gibs duration time set to large value (or infinite) then gibs stay for that long time but in lava they are always destroyed in 20 seconds, for example.

Comment

• Whole corpses doesn't have any effects in lava or slime for me.. Is this normal?
            Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Comment

• Is it possible last update broke support for window lightbeams at least in SoA? I don't see them any more there and I am looking for the cause of this...

*EDIT DEC 31*
              Seems it's only happening in HIP2M1. Maybe rather a problem with one of the shader files by webangel.
              Last edited by NightFright; 12-31-2011, 10:59 AM.
              Authentic Models Pack
              OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
              LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Hi Seven...I think your work here is awesome!. I have one perplexing issue. The Quake and Hipnotic complations work perfect for me..I just installed the .pk3 files in those respective folders and everything was great, but for some reason the Rogue compilation won't work properly?...i installed it in my rogue folder but when i play that mission pack...some of the particle effects do not work? specificallly the weapon effects (smoke when firing), the torches on the wall do not use your new fire effect and the enemy death animation effects...just wondering if you had a clue as to how to fix it?. pretty much everything else in there works.
                Last edited by papamac67; 12-31-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• PS...I tried adjusting the CVAR's and adding them to my autoexec.cfg which did not work and I also tried using the hipnotic .pk3 and renaming it "rogue" and using that..also did not work...as i said most effects work...just the ones I mentioned do not???....very frustrating as I love the weapon muzzle effects!

Comment

• Do you have the same issue when you start a new game ? If not and you are continuing with old save – restart level. I don't remember console command, you can just allow yourself to get killed, same result.
                    Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply but...I fixed it!..yeah Baby! I'm not sure where it came from but I noticed a "progs. DAT file (704mb) in the ID1/rogue folder?...and I knew there was already an 894mb progs.DAT in the ID1/rogue/Rogue_V3.61_small-mod-compilation_Seven folder...so I deleted the 704mb one and that did the trick!...all effects works now.

Comment

• What?
                        progs.dat in SMC 3.61 is only 693 kilobytes.

Comment

• Ideas for future updates: While Ranger's drowning the screen should slowly fade to black, as in the game Blood. As Caleb drowned the screen slowly faded to black until it was all... black. Really cool and creepy idea, it really feels like you're done for.
                          Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Comment

• Hmmm, but then please make it optional. I lose orientation in Blood when the screen becomes dark underwater. xD Alternatively, an oxygen "expiration bar" would come in handy.
                            Authentic Models Pack
                            OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                            LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• i like that idea too, screen fading to black when you're drowning.

and the oxygen bar sounds like a real good idea too, so you know how much oxygen you have left.
                              its annoying to have no clue when you're about to be out of oxygen
                              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Also if you do the screen fading to black in water, why not make it so when you die your screen fades to red (kinda like DirectQ) and maybe then black. It would make it feel like when you die you are still alive and get one last look at your enemy and then you die for good.

Also maybe a Hexen 2 style death camera where it follows the creature that killed you could be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X