• Yes
    This flames are really terrible.

Please re-read Sevens readmes.....

Comment

• Can you give me a link, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHP669 View Post
        Can you give me a link, please?
        you try looking inside the rar which contained the SMC?
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
          you try looking inside the rar which contained the SMC?
          OK, sorry, not yet.

Comment

• always make sure to actually read readmes before asking for help
            they arent included with these kinda things for no reason

and you arent stupid if you need to read them,
            you only make yourself look stupid if you dont and then ask for help on things which are explained in a readme,
            making it obvious you didnt read them
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• You're right and thank you!!!

Comment

• I dunno - low res torches look ok for me. Back then the economy was even worse than it is now, they couldnt afford expensive stuff....

Comment

• open the autoexec.cfg with notepad
                  on line 345ish you should see

set flamestyle 2 // "0" = original polygon flames "1" = improved sprite flames "2" = particle flames

if it is set on 2 you should be happy with your fire. particle flames are one of my fav parts of the smc...

@seven has it been a month yet? cose it feels like its been six... hope all is well on your trip....

Comment

• Hey Seven,

Could you upload this to a different site like media fire? When I select all the files and choose download, it keeps saying it exceeds the daily limit and a bunch of other crap. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment

• Please try talisas mirror:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yfiekwmn0jnj12l/H-CNiEal6r

Comment

• what webangel said

dropbox doesnt have any limits or any of that kinda bullshit

vVv check my signature for link vVv

Comment

• Abou t the torches. I don't think they really add anything to the .... playing experience. They definitely look better, but nothing essential...
                          MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Seven, once again I should ask you, since..... you're the only one I trust

I haven't done anything Quake-related for months already, and now I'm back with fresh ideas.
                            One of those is that I want my mod to have something like videos (not scripted, avi, peferably) both as an intro and between levels. Is that actually possible??
                            MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• @HG
                              Originally posted by Seven View Post
                              The problem is, that I have to leave the country for 1 month end of next week.
                              So I would like to at least give you what I have till then. Noone knows what the future might bring...
                              afaik seven isnt back yet from that.

also on subject of videos:
                              can absolutely be done, just take a look at the nehahra mod for example, which has this

Comment

• Is there any way to use this mod with Quake Injector? Whenever I use Quake Injector it just bypasses the mod entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X