Small Mod compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
    Wow! That second model by Vladimir Uryadov is badass! I think I might use this one from now on.
    That evil face model fits into Quake

And also matches the evil face textures quite good

So I guess we can use it...

Kind regards,
    Seven

Comment

• Looking forward to it now!
      Thanks Seven!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
        Wait... it's not textured? It does seem to be textured in the picture from post #2979.
        Last edited by Mugwump; 06-24-2017, 09:47 AM.
        ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• Hello,

For people who are interested to play around with.
          Here is a wip version to download and install.

In editor:

Some in-game impressions:

Download

Kind regards,
          Seven

Comment

• Thanks Seven! Will give it a try!

Comment

• I'm only glad that the SMC is still being developed, but, why is there no link in the OP? Also, please, Seven, stop uploading to zippyshare. It's a horrible choice for... well, people like me. If we're a little late, then bye-bye, file...
              MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Hello hgdagon,

If you already have SMC v5.41 you did not miss anything.
                Download for v5.50 update is still available.
                I deleted the other links due to usage of a model without proper permission.

If I continue to work on new updates/content, I will keep your request in mind and use different hosters.

Anyhow, I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

_________ hanging out __________ swimming ____________ dancing ___

_ having fun with old friends and young gals ________ and enjoying life ______

Enjoy your Quake !

Kind Regards,
                Seven

Comment

• @Seven Well, have a nice rest, and thank you!!!
                  MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

• Seven what about making the pipe bombs so you can kick them away like gibs? its i fun sounding idea but it may not work in the game play if you never get hurt by them because if you run in to it it gets kick away. i would want monsters to be able to kick them away too just so you know everything is fare. if your playing with mod ideas try this one out let me know if it sucks. hope your enjoying summer tell them young gals hi for me

ps the link for the update seems to have gone bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
                      Hello hgdagon,

If you already have SMC v5.41 you did not miss anything.
                      Download for v5.50 update is still available.

If I continue to work on new updates/content, I will keep your request in mind and use different hosters.

Anyhow, I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks.

_________ hanging out __________ swimming ____________ dancing ___

_ having fun with old friends and young gals ________ and enjoying life ______

Enjoy your Quake !

Kind Regards,
                      Seven

That link, and all other board links ever made, are all dead now because of the big forum change. How is someone supposed to get their hands on v5.50 now?

Comment

• Where's the download link? I found (very) old versions here, unfortunately they don't work (gives a cacheing error).

Comment

• 3371-Alpha & Mirrrorman95
                          Originally posted by Seven View Post
                          if you're curious about the whole model-thing, just browse backwards a few pages
                          Last edited by talisa; 08-06-2017, 02:08 PM. Reason: c
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• But seven's last post implied he fixed that. Hey did say though that he was changing file hosts. Also (I'm new here) are reforged and QRP still a thing? I ask because reforged has a lot of broken links in it's tech page.

Comment

• the 5.50update only included new and updated files, and was an addon to the previous version,
                              and thus it didnt include the model that was taken from another game.

also sure, QRP and reforged both still exist.
                              reforged can be found here: http://quakeone.com/reforged/
                              and QRP can be found over here http://qrp.quakeone.com/

just tested and from what i could tell the site and download links from reforged work just fine
                              Last edited by talisa; 08-06-2017, 07:49 PM.
                              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Well, I'm aware they both still exist. What I meant was are they actively developed anymore or are they just more abandoned pages you find on the internet? Also, Reforged's enemy npc models are still downloadable but the "Tech Guide" page has a sh*t ton of broken links.

Comment

Working...
                                X