• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi grave_digga,
    Does this work in your MP#1?

Comment

• Hello grave_digga,

please be aware, that all Mission packs as well as everything else, that is not inside ID1 uses their own config.cfg.

Please check if you have inside your "hipnotic" folder a config.cfg, that has the necessary lines in it:
      "r_water" "1" (for example)

Furthermore be sure to use the VISed maps for every map you want to have "DP pretty water" in.

The "DP pretty water" .pk3 file itself should not be inside the "hipnotic" folder.
      It should only be inside ID1 folder.

If you checked all of the above and still get this issue, please try the 3rd february DP build, cause you didnt mentioned which one you use.
      As you know, newer builds have their issues with some shaders addons.

In the end, I want you to remember your issues you had with ID1 grave_digga:
      Please read your own post here.
      You spoke about exactly the same issues you encounter now.
      Maybe you still remember, what you did back in november 2010 to get rid of the issue.

Regards,
      Seven

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven View Post
        Please check if you have inside your "hipnotic" folder a config.cfg, that has the necessary lines in it:
        "r_water" "1" (for example)
        I think that should help!

Comment

• Yes, i know now what the problem is: Vised Maps. I have them for ID1 but not for the mission packs. I'm stupid, i should have recognized this by myself. The Configs i have allready checked because i know that this was the issue last time. I try now this -> Click
          Last edited by grave_digga; 07-08-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Hello grave_digga,

Did you really foget it ?
            You know, that I sent you all VISed maps for ID1 + MP1 + MP2 in a PM a few month ago.
            I asked you not to forward it... you remember ?

If you really deleted them on your harddisc, please grab them again here.

No need to do something again, that already has been done so many times.

Viele Grüße,
            Seven

Comment

• Well, i forgot what caused the issue, the vised maps, that's what i meant. And yes you had send me the vised maps for ID1, and yes i gave the link to Mindz and you blamed me for that. No problem, i'm fine with that, it was my fault. But the Link you gave me was only ID1, not the mission packs. 1 map to go and SoA is vised, was no big deal. Thanks for the help as allways.

Comment

• speaking of re-vised maps - travail took me ages to re-vis long time ago. so, if anyone still interested in playing travail with pretty water, then all you need is here
                -
                jakub
                my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

• No no no grave_digga,

I am not angry at you. That has been a looong time ago.
                  I implemented all maps:
                  - ID1
                  - MP1
                  - MP2

They are all in here

Simply click on the link and you can donwload them.

Dont worry about the thing in the past my friend.
                  Go get it grave_digga.

@ jakub1

Thank you for linking your VISed maps for travail !
                  And it is good to see you around again.
                  We missed you here.
                  Let me tell you one thing:
                  It is now possible to create custom effects in DarkPlaces
                  Are you bored at home ?
                  You are welcome to go back to work, hehe.

Seven from old germany

Comment

• to seven: by new effect you mean simply linking an old effect to the new entity which haven't used such an effect previously (like adding the explosion effect to the multi grenade... yeaah... i know you've done that.. i'm watching you closely :-) ) or creating a completely new effect? i'm asking 'cause i'd like to have a separate explosion effect solely for a vore ball explosion and maybe some extra trail effect for an enforcer's laser shots. it would require adding new flag to the laser shot model, but it has been done already so it's not a problem. i tried to use my death knight's magical fire attack for the laser shots, but i't just too much. i'd prefer something more subtle - new effect only for the laser shots.
                    -
                    and yes - i'm bored. all the books are finished.. got to go to the library for a new batch.
                    -
                    jakub
                    my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                    Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                    Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

• Hello jakub,

because it is offtopic, I will answer you in the other thread

Seven

Comment

• Dear all,

schlichte investigated the hiccup issue with "DP pretty water", introduced in may/june 2011 DarkPlaces builds. Thank you.

I updated the first post with the new DOWNLOAD link to V0.51.

This has been changed in V0.51 compared to V0.32:
                        - corrected the shader issue
                        - modified "water0" texture

You can use V0.51 with newer and older versions of DarkPlaces !
                        I recommend to update to V0.51 anyway.

Kind regards,
                        Seven

Comment

• Incredible! You freakin' deserve a medal for this! Be praised!
                          Authentic Models Pack
                          OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                          LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Thanks a lot schlichte and Seven!

Comment

• awesome job Seven, as always!

Comment

• I just found out about r_water "1" Amazing difference! I need to read things more thoroughly.

Comment

Working...
                                X