Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, these are great! Try them.

Comment

Sorry if I ask this again, but are there any chances you will provide lava skins for Plague's nailgun models as well? I prefer these and would like to keep the consistency.
      Authentic Models Pack
      OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
      LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

Originally posted by gdiddy62 View Post
        Yes, these are great! Try them.
        ???

Comment

Originally posted by webangel View Post
          Anyone tried it?
          yeah i did, and am totally loving the skins for the lava-NG and lava-SNG.

only thing maybe would be that its to bad the cracks on the barrels of the lava-SNG dont light up in the dark all the time, that is kinda a shame

got a suggestion:
          try making the cracks glow all the time and maybe let the intensity of glow of the cracks increase and decrease when the glow on the barrels grows and shrinks?
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I meant for others to try them! LOL

Comment

lol at your other post "Yes, these are great! Try them." it sounded like you meant webangel had to try them himself, while he's the maker
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

webangel, your last update didnt include the version of the lava nailgun with the cracks

it only includes the lava super-nailgun with cracks, and the lava-NG which only has that glow at tip of barrels

could you please upload a version which also includes the lava nailgun with the cracks?

Comment

This is so... dare I say, hot.
                  Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Comment

Hello

Does anyone still have it on disk and could share SNG from the first side and NG from the second?
                    The link to the post named "New Stuff" does not exist.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                    X