Generations Mod: Tabun's Enforcer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generations Mod: Tabun's Enforcer

I was granted permission from Tabun to release the model. I've included a custom headgib.

IMPORTANT
    As per Tabun's request this model is NOT to be released in any packs but on it's own. Please be respectful to follow this rule as he was nice enough to grant permission of this release.

This model does differ from the ones shown in some of my previous screenshots. I use a edited version that contains DooM 3 content. That will never be released - this is the closest to that. It uses the same animations and all (which may cause some deformities with this model).

Please visit Tabun's website to see and download this model for Q3 and other content he has created:
    Tabun

Also visit Generations Mod - the origin of this model:
    WireHead Studios - Generations Arena

Download link updated - thanks Splatterface!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LambentHammerBurst; 01-03-2011, 04:01 PM.

bout time this happened! thanks

Comment

really good job on this conversion ooppee...im amazed at how well he animates.

props.

Comment

I guess combined with the skin thread we are seeing a more flexible Tabun. In my mind, anytime someone wants to use your work it should be taken as a compliment.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I agree with that. I do agree with the permission as I do like to know where my content is - like if it's being used in a pack - I would like to know just to ensure I am getting proper credit.
          Also with Tabun - I'd love to port all of Generations weapons to Q1 (more selection the better) - but that would be VERY much pushing it lol
          Last edited by LambentHammerBurst; 01-04-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

This is such a good model OoPpEe

edit
            Last edited by seanstar; 11-09-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seanstar View Post
              This is such a good model OoPpEe
              I mean this in a honest and absolutely sincere way ...

Can you guys aggregate all the awesome news-worthy posts of graphics eliteness and private message me the list? I have engine coding stuff that consumes my soul and all my free time but things like this and countless other things are absolutely awesome ... and I would like to "news" them, but I'm only one guy and suffer from the limits of being just one mortal with finite time and a big to-do list.

/Thanks for your post Seanstar ... I admit that at the end of the day when I read the forums I tend to look at the embedded images and not think to click the attached ones. [You kick some major ass, btw ... do not think otherwise.]

/And, Seanstar, you edited away that awesome visual post in the 3 minutes I spent typing this. Argh!
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                Can you guys aggregate all the awesome news-worthy posts of graphics eliteness and private message me the list?
                Personally, I think it would be awesome to have a sticky thread with links to all these threads containing models/skins/graphics. There are a hundred of them floating around in this forum, and many of them have been lost! I wouldn't mind tracking a few of the threads down. Maybe they could be categorized in terms of models, skins, and textures for maps.

Comment

hey Baker

sorry about that, it was only posting an image instead of the gif.
                  Last edited by seanstar; 11-09-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Hi

ive been working on this skin for one...if not the best upgrade for quake.

Tabun's Enforcer.

here some screens
                    ``````

also worked on the head gib.

my only problem is his right leg drags...but i think OoPpEe maybe could still

tweak the animation.

regards

Sean

Last edited by seanstar; 11-10-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Great job!
                      200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
                      14/05/1811

Comment

hey can someone please reupload this enforcer model? the link is dead

Comment

Thank you Oopee ,it's just swell
                          and btw do you ever sleep?
                          I also agree there should be a bakup and/or mirror for all this new content.
                          At the very least it should get loaded to the shubhub.
                          WARNING
                          May be too intense for some viewers.
                          Stress Relief Device
                          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                          ---------------------------
                          .--------------------------

Comment

abra...cadabra: Tabun-Enforcer.zip
                            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

thanks man i really love these enforcers do you also have the laser bolt upgrade OoPpEe did? that file is down too. i have always hated the white glow around lasers it really should be orange like on the lavaballs. i think i even emailed lordhavoc a couple years ago begging him to fix this.

Comment

Working...
                              X