No announcement yet.

Scourge of Armagon Weapons Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do, wonder what he did to allow this. I haven't found any other flagging tool to allow them to spin. I deployed a message off to R00K asking which tool would fix this.
    I know it isn't a source code error with Hipnotic as once the g_models are gone, the originals rotate just fine. It's the custom that don't.

Comment

which tools did you try yet OoPpEe ?

Comment

I've only found LordHavoc's model tool. It works for Darkplaces, but any model I tag with it will not apply to QRack.

[EDIT]
        I discovered this IS a QRack issue. Just for further testing - I took Plague's working md3 models (that spun) and I copied the g_rock.md3 and paste/renamed it to g_laserg.md3
        Sure enough, ingame it did not spin - yet the model itself as g_rock worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
          This will be resolved in a possible ver3 update. Give me feedback as to what you'd like to see changed/fixed/ect and it could happen
          Hello OoPpEe,
          As you know I am always happy to give you feedback.

I have 2 things/ideas:

1.) The Mjolnir
          Your new position looks perfect ! Now it is identical to the original model (which you know I like a lot).
          The small negative sideeffect is though, that due to the movement of the v_model, the texture lighting has changed to a little darker.
          Because of the fact, that this weapon is already quite dark, maybe brighten it up a bit would be a good idea, so that it matches the prior condition.

2.) The prox bomb
          Nice !
          A very good idea to implement a shader into this model.
          The only thing I dont like is the slow frequence.
          It looks very cut due to quite long "pause" between the texture changes.
          As I played around with it, I had an additional idea to give it a more interesting look and make the frequence more fluent.
          Please give it a try if you like it (note the changed texture values and the frequence):
          Code:
          proxbomb-light
          {

{
          	animMap 7 textures/proxbomb-light1.tga textures/proxbomb-light1.tga textures/proxbomb-light1.tga textures/proxbomb-light1.tga textures/proxbomb-light2.tga textures/proxbomb-light3.tga textures/proxbomb-light2.tga
          	alphaGen vertex
          	rgbGen identity
          	depthFunc equal
          	}

{
                	map $lightmap
                	rgbGen identity
              	blendFunc GL_DST_COLOR GL_ZERO
               	depthFunc equal
          	}

}

As always, this is just my personal opinion.
          I am fully aware, that I am often wrong.

Kind regards,
          Seven

Comment

Your shader will be used in the next update
            The brightness issue however I am unable to replicate without completely screwing with my gamma/brightness/contrast and I set mine up to be "ideal" with Lightning_Hunter's link:
            The Gamma adjustment page
            I will however go into PaintShop Pro 7 and make the hammer's texture match the original's brightness and everything and release that as a optional addon. The Hammer appears fine on my 2 PC's (1 is LCD other is a old Cathode Monitor) however that easily can be caused by my preference in monitor settings. Is anyone finding the Mjolnir too dark?

Comment

Can someone post screenshots please?
              200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
              14/05/1811

Comment

See first post. Those are ingame shots.

Comment

See first post. Those are ingame shots.
                  Actually can't see anyone.. o_o That's why I asked..
                  But I already downloaded it and it's really good..

Hope someone make a new Mjolnir with an ancient runish texture..
                  14/05/1811

Comment

It's possible I could do a alt Mjolnir someday. I JUST finished watching Thor. The model itself would be very easy to make - it's a box basically.
                    However before any other projects happen really - want to get this, MP2 and my mod finalized.

Comment

If you search something like this, OoPpEe can satisfy your needs.

Comment

Recently I found this..

Looks good..
                        14/05/1811

Comment

daniocampo1992,

That is just a drawing. It needs a model, not a drawing.

This is a already existing free to use model+texture:

LINK + DOWNLOAD

You can use it in your Quake if you want.

Just like OoPpEe said:
                          He has other priorities at the moment.
                          So use one of the 2 available suggestions if you dont like what you get in the current pack, or do something by yourself and release it.

Comment

tasty hammer there...

Comment

That is just a drawing. It needs a model, not a drawing. Just like OoPpEe said:
                              He has other priorities at the moment.
                              So use one of the 2 available suggestions if you dont like what you get in the current pack, or do something by yourself and release it.
                              Are you angry or something Seven? I KNOW that is just a drawing, I'm not so idiot.. I was just showing the pic it to you..

Thanks for the download link..
                              14/05/1811

Comment

Originally posted by daniocampo1992 View Post
                                Recently I found this..

Looks good..
                                Viking hammer | OpenGameArt.org

presently you could just replace the hammer in mine with this until I have time to make a alternate version.

Comment

Working...
                                X