Scourge of Armagon Weapons Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Somebody made it already..

Now I have to find a way to export it to .mdl and all of that.. I remember when I used to edit models and anims with QMe, I don't know if it is gonna work with these high poly ones.. :/
    200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
    14/05/1811

Comment

Originally posted by daniocampo1992 View Post
      Are you angry or something Seven? I KNOW that is just a drawing, I'm not so idiot.. I was just showing the pic it to you..
      Thanks for the download link..

Sorry, I don't mean to laugh - but that was rather funny. I think there is a simple language barrier going on here. I don't think Seven quite meant it like that. It was rather hilarious reading his post though, because I also got the same meaning out of it. Obviously, you didn't think that drawing could be used in the game.

And yes, I think we all knew it was just a concept drawing. Nobody thought you were an idiot.

Comment

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ra/Mjolnir.jpg

I did convert this in the past. I *may* still have it on my HDD. I did give it to Seven, he may still have it. I had to reformat my PC about a month ago and some stuff I didn't bother to backup - and this model could of been one of them. Send him a PM to see if he has it (and if you do Seven, could you please send it off to him?)

Comment

Holy s***! A beauty made hammer..
          200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
          14/05/1811

Comment

Should be, it's from Tomb Raider Underworld

Comment

Since I prefer using Plague's weapons...

I noticed that your SoA/DoE weapons are based on Ruohis models. Are there any chances you could modify the ones from Plague too, so that people who like that pack better have some kind of "continuity"?

AFAIK, from SoA you would only have to change the prox mine launcher (pickup+HUD). In DoE, it'd be a bit more, with the two lava nailguns, multi-grenade/multi-rocket launchers and the plasma gun (pickups + HUDs). If that'd be possible, I would dance! xD
              Authentic Models Pack
              OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
              LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

It could be possible. I focused on doing Ruohis' as his models are the most widely used due to Rygel's pack. Maybe once I am done my Mod (which is on hold until Dr.ShadowBorg is done updating his tutorial).

Comment

Awesome! Will be looking forward to it! ^^
                  Authentic Models Pack
                  OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                  LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

Working...
                  X