No announcement yet.

Dissolution of Eternity - Weapons Pack + PlasmaGun Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update is coming with a updated version of the Grappling Hook and a improved lava nail (fixes the issue Seven mentioned). However would like to know other improvements you'd like to see.
    I haven't had luck with the Plasma Projectile as of yet, so presently it'd remain as it's own pk3 for easy removal for those NOT using Darkplaces.

Comment

Haven't had much luck with the Plasma Projectile in Qrack yet. I will continue to find a way to do it if it's possible. Don't want to go the route of editing QC or Engine to do it.
      The Lava Nails are coming along (See issue Seven mentioned a few messages back) and now the Grappling Hook's animation is overall identical to the original - including the "jumpiness" after the hook returns.
      I will also be including g_models in the pk3 again (grappling hook won't have one). These are not used ingame or even exist. However, will be included for modders and those who may want to use these models in other mods as a weapon replacement (so they have a matching weapon pickup model)

Comment

just popping in to say that the pack is AWESOME. Thanks!!!
        In time, Fire will fade ... and only Dark will remain

Comment

You're welcome.
          So next update plans:
          Edited Nail model (In progress)
          Updated Grappling Hook (done)

What else would you like to see added or improved upon.

Comment

Working...
          X