Ogre Model Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, always up for a good laugh
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

The link for the ogre takes me to a site asking me to get a paid membership to filedropper and when I click the 7 day free trial a name as a user that I know is not me pops up....

I think the link is incorrect....

The link for the low poly model is working correctly but not the two high poly modesl... I will download and try the low poly model until the links are repaired.. I am sure it will still look a hell of alot better than the original model.
      Last edited by Kronox; 02-11-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        if anyone is new and is like wtf are y'all taking about or if you are old and just want to read it again, here is the link:

My secret project revealed
        MadGypsy

You should really be more careful about revealing work of that magnitude and quality before obtaining copyrights!

I'm sure dev's EVERYWHERE are KILLING each other right now with bloody axes claiming the work as theirs!

Comment

i can confirm what kronox said, links to hi-poly ogres are dead

allow me to provide mediafire mirrors, which will never expire.
          OGRE WITH TM'S ORIGINAL WEAPON
          OGRE WITH GRENADE-LAUNCHER

if you want you can use those links in first post teamonster
          Last edited by talisa; 02-11-2013, 10:25 AM.
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Yes your files are offline TeaMonster,
            you can upload all your Quake related files to Quaketastic.

Comment

lol@Kronox

*..whom I thought was GDiddy when I saw the avatar.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Thanks for the links, will be installing them tonight.

Comment

sures, you're welcome

and yeah, i thought kronix was gdiddy too first time cuz he uses the same avatar as gdiddy

Comment

Thanks Splitterface. I'm going to upload everything to sourceforge in a couple of days.

Can someone confirm if the low poly ogre is working?

Comment

yw TM, glad to be able to be of help

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                        lol@Kronox

*..whom I thought was GDiddy when I saw the avatar.
                        yeah, im confuzed...
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Links are fixed. Source is up.

I've not loaded the one with Ruhois' grenade launcher, as I don't know how he feels about me uploading his stuff to sourceforge! I've put in Splitterface's link for that.

The source file is in Blender 2.65 format. Textures in TGA format are included.

Comment

When I buy my server (maybe today), I will have unlimited bandwidth and storage, so I will make a way for stuff like this to be uploaded to my server. I'm not trying to compete with Quaketastic in any way. I would expect uploads to be of a project nature and I will probably make sure that it stays like that by only giving certain people access to the upload section.

seven
                            splitterface
                            Tea Monster
                            Killpixel
                            Phenom
                            Bluntz
                            golden_boy (even though I have never seen an upload by him)
                            Webangel

maybe and probably others but that is where I would start.
                            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Yes I noticed someone shares my pretty face... but .. if you check the join dates you will see I had it first lol....

It doesn't bother me too much...

I have used that face for a decade now though.. I'm sure I am not alone.. well gdiddy for example.

I made up the name "Kronox" waaaaaaay back in 1996 and now I have a hard time getting it for myself whenever I join a new MMO..... what can I say.. the internet seems to have shattered my illusion of originality....
                              Last edited by Kronox; 02-13-2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I just try this new model and all I've to say it's THAT IS FUCKIN' AMAZING!!!

PS: When I dismember the ogre, the head is way bigger than the head of the enemy "alive". I'm using the one with Ruohis's Grenade Launcher.

Last edited by Arioch; 02-20-2013, 11:08 PM.
                                Sorry if my english isn't clear, is not my native languaje.

Comment

Working...
                                X