No announcement yet.

just another axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it... makes the axe deform constantly like as if its some kinda liquid thing?

thats what the 'deformVertexes wave' thing seems to do at least XD
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

amplitude 0 means no wave.
      base 2ish means static displacement along vertex normal.
      Some Game Thing

Comment

tried that too, and that resulted in the line doing absolutely nothing

perhaps this shader-function isnt 100% functioning in DP and therefore doesnt do what it should do?
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

just made normal-maps for the axe, which just like with the SSG help to really make the reflect pop and look more real

> DOWNLOAD TAL AXE 1.2 <

Comment

another small update to the axe, this time a small update to the model itself.\
            added proper edge-splits to the edges of the model, which in-game make shading on the axe be correct, where-as before the shading was incorrect cuz of the edges not being split.

especially at the edge between the center and the blades its very noticable,
            many edges which are sharp edges were treated as dull edges before and therefor had smooth shading.

now all sharp edges have correct shading in all lighting

DOWNLOAD TAL'S AXE V1.21

Comment

Working...
            X