Abyss of Pandemonium Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Abyss of Pandemonium introduces several new weapons into the game.
    Unfortunately the "Previous Weapon" (usually 'mousewheel up') impulse 12 command is not supported and makes it thereby difficult to scroll through all the 12 weapons.
    Especially when all you want to do is switch 1 or 2 weapons downwards for example and you do not want/have the time to press/look for your keyboard number button.

Legend brought this issue on the table a few days ago.
    This small mod adds "Previous Weapon" (impulse 12) support to Abyss of Pandemonium.
    Especially for a mod with so many additional weapons this might become handy in-game.

If you want you can download it from here.

Have fun.
    Last edited by Seven; 06-08-2015, 02:09 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded file

Comment

Excellent. Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Hey there Talisa,

Which double barrel shotgun are you using in the video you posted about the switch texture? I have been seeing it in a few other screenshots from a couple of others but I haven't found it in any packs. Unless I am just not looking at it right.
        Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

@krymzon
          the SSG is a modified version of ruohis SSG-model by seanstar.

you wont find the pack its in cuz long ago when sean went on a rampage and left the forums
          he removed all links and pics in all his threads, including the link to the pack he made with modified weapons
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
          X