DP-Pretty Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP-Pretty Blood

I've just messed around with water, and tried to obtain the same result with Blood. Just tested with Insomnia and looks quite good. Here's the result. It goes well also with Zerstorer and other mods that use blood as liquid (don't know others to be honest )

upload

LINK REMOVED
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IronWarfare; 07-04-2014, 08:24 AM.

Nice!
    MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

Nice indeed, it seems to have a nice thick "gloopy" texture to it. Zerdm5 might be another good example of an expanse of blood...

...I wonder what it might look like with your pretty blood
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Tested also with Zerstorer and the result is the same. Tomorrow I'll upload the pack, now I'm gonna sleep

Comment

not bad, i like it

i know lots of maps which have blood surfaces, would be great to have fancy shaders for them
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

"Tomorrow" was almost 3 days ago, Sleeping Beauty.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I'm uploading it right now, I admit I'm a lazy ass, but I've got a real life too and lots of problems. Stay tuned, also an update for Mission Pack 3 is currently uploading on dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
                also an update for Mission Pack 3 is currently uploading on dropbox
                mission pack 3?

you mean the unofficial mission-pack abyss of pandemonium?
                https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/aopfm_v2.html
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Oh yes. I continue to call it Mission Pack 3 because here in Italy when PC Gamer magazine was distributed here, in the game list was named Mission Pack 3, so i've got the habit to call it Mission Pack 3

Comment

Link posted, sorry for the delay

Comment

Link removed. The norm inside the pack was made by Seanstar and contacted me for removing it

Comment

Working...
                      X