Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooh..... that pic looks fancy!

makes me eager to wanna be able to play it
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Thanks gdiddy62 and talisa for your comments!

Going with something a bit simpler today, a small test map to show what fun it is to go around smashing breakable objects while being chased by a horde of monsters!

Comment

A short video showing how breakables can enhance a map environment and improve AI interactions!
        Links - My YouTube Page - AD Moddb Page

No monsters were scripted in the making of this video!

Comment

ooooh that is so awesome, to see stuff like that in quake

you really implented it well into gameplay too and made that destroying stuff actually has a function,
          rather then just putting random stuff to destroy that has no purpose like most games do
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

As the video started running I wondered if you'd have breakable floor surfaces... looks like it delivers, around the 2:00 mark. Very cool. What kind of implications does that have for monster pathing?

Comment

Originally posted by sock View Post
              Unfortunately this project has been put on hold indefinitely and I don't plan on releasing it in the current state. I need to move on to other projects and there is just not enough time in the day for everything, sorry if this causes any kind of disappointment.
              That was unexpected and came suddenly
              Another project besides SMC that got frozen.
              Oh dear.

Comment

well damn, i hate being led on, and then, nothing. I'm sure you have your reasons, but this really blows!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Don't fret...

Comment

Back from the dead with the Minotaur!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Lz9uPWtDk

Comment

That's wonderful!! Keep up the excellent work!
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

I'm loving the Minotaur model! Great job!

Comment

oh its the yakman from hexen2

its also in the drake-mod and in seven's SMC,
                          its a cool-looking enemy

Comment

Minotaur is a fun monster and imps are a pain in the ass and always a good fight. hope we see a good hand full of the knights you have made in a good hoard battle. the skybox in the clip along with the music you used pulled me right in to the game. with the destructible environments it would be fun to pull a "mario move" and blast a bridge and see the monsters fall into a lava pit or to blast a side of a mountain and cause an avalanche that crushes a whole platoon of knights. this looks like its going to be a grate mod i look forward to seeing all that you do with it

Comment

Yakman fits so well in the Quake universe!
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

If you want to play the "The Minotaur" which is the Yakman from Hexen 2, you can play these Quake maps and mods that already have it implemented:

The Marcher Fortress - by Kinn
                                Bastion of the Underworld - by Kinn
                                Patrick Martins Drake mod maps like Unforgiven
                                Sevens SMC mod in all maps

Comment

Working...
                                X