No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally appreciate that AD integrates other people ideas ... an example of nice community work ... albeit you and your team remain the major architects.

Comment

• Yeah I think it's great to choose some existing work to polish and integrate. There is a ton of piecewise Quake content out there languishing without getting used.

(sock is a guy who will thoroughly document and give proper credit too.)

Comment

• Right, I get it now, everyone thought I was posting screenshots of other people's work and claiming it as my own! Trust me, I have a credits file as long as my arms of where all the assets are coming from, its going to be rare for me to miss crediting something used in this mod.

It is also going to make it difficult in the future to post screenshots if I have to list out a credits section every time! Got say this does make me very sad about this place.

Comment

• Aw don't be sad. :-)

Comment

• Looking forward to this mod sock!

I can't wait and have no doubts you'll give credit to those that you borrowed from. I respect the talent here and the ability of those that create!

Comment

• Don't let anything get you down Sock. You're honest, do good work and everyone is very much looking forward to AD!

Comment

• @Sock

we all LOVE you!!! ... and we love even more your creations, enthusiasm, art ... and levels!!

Comment

• Wow, I'm speechless. This looks absolutely beautiful. I'm so hyped already. Amazing work!

Comment

• Yeah...looks great Sock, this mod make me very excited !.
                    looks really good, maps are beautiful.

I'm trying to get my Q2 Mp maps projects ready for Christmas Eve 2015..

in 2016 ...I want to design MapZ for Q1
                    Last edited by Margaal; 12-27-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• no updates

Comment

• those feels...
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

• I noticed something funny in the start map graphically. Using dark places. Screenshots in the attachments. there is something up with the vine background.

Also, any particular idea why Arcane Dimensions won't play with Qbism Super8?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Legend; 12-25-2015, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• In case anyone missed it, Arcane Dimensions was released!

https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/ad_v1_42final.html

Comment

• @legend- there must be some setting that is not default in DP. When I was testing TyrUtils transparent textures that cast shadows DP failed to recognize the transparency swatch from the palette. ie... exact same problem your image depicts.
                              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• The MOD is finished!!?!!!

The mod is available for download at Quaddicted
                                Please remember to vote!

It would be cool if a forum admin could move this thread to the Finished section. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X