No announcement yet.

HD textures for SP-maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working on Rubicon (first one) HD texture pack, I think I may be able to complete it soon
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• i've added your februus and antediluvian HD packs to the list
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Which font it's used in Rubicon textures? I can't find a good one similar enough
        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @BV

the "Terminator real NFI" font comes really close

only the Y is different but the rest are pretty much identical,
          and i seriously doubt anybody will nitpick about a single letter being different

you can grab the font here: http://www.pickafont.com/fonts/Termi...eal%20Nfi.html
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Very thanks, it's the most similar! The release is almost done (only the original Rubicon, about the others well, I may try). Anyway this is the result wit the font you've provided

Last edited by Blood Vengeance; 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM.
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• looks good

Comment

• Cool, BV!
                I asked the question over at Func_ and here's the reply I got from Metlslime himself:
                #29723 posted by metlslime [174.214.23.174] on 2017/09/20 02:55:55
                Rubicon 1, the terminator font (some version of it)
                Rubicon 2, microgramma extended bold
                If I get a more specific answer for #1, I'll share.
                ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

• so i was right then in linking a terminator font

Comment

• Yup! ​​

Ta-dam Tam Ta-dam! Ta-dam Tam Ta-dam!

Comment

• A link you guys might find useful: https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
                      You upload an image and the page searches its database and tries to find the exact font used.

Comment

• Drysorrow HD Tex link is down

Comment

• Work on Rubicon HD texture pack continues (even if slowly) and will cover also Rubicon 2. Some textures may be different in final release, this is only an alpha preview

Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerFulBR View Post
                            Drysorrow HD Tex link is down
                            I'm updating the old one, when it's ready I'll update with the new link
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• A bit of a necro, but I've been loving these textures so far!

Has this project been continued in other threads or forums?

Comment

Working...
                              X