Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    This looks very promising Nahuel. I hope the in-game atmosphere matches that seen in the screenshots. It also goes to show just what Darkplaces is capable of outside of a traditional Quake setting. Keep up the good work

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Very nice looking screen shots.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    A Dark Place is right. Some of those images are solid black or practically.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    I'll be curious to see where this is going. Some kind of Slender Man game, I suppose, judging by the synopsis on the ModDB page?

Leave a comment:

• nahuel
    replied

mistery house

some terrain work done with beziers and dotproduct, aniway needs some phong shading

an internal window

Leave a comment:

• nahuel
    started a topic A dark place (WIP)

A dark place (WIP)

Well I am not a "real" mapper. but i am making short games using darkplaces engine I am working with a friend. I am makiing maps, qc and textures, some sounds and music. He is making music, and level design.

This is a work in progress. So do not expect hight quality yet. Although, truth be told, the end result will be similar. I am no using many models here, except for some tree, barrels and lamps. The rest is pure brush-working.
    The prop-models will be implemented later using a pseudo-random location system.

You cant not walk in the forest!!

flashlight and GPL textures and stuff are primal in the game

non-detailed-yet exterior of the factory

yeah, fake lens-flare in the start of the game, not so good look aniway, but the fake lens flare add some creepy-cinematic-ambience to the game

exterior sector in the interior map

My favorite sector of the map

Storm-lightning!! you can see the beams!

If you like the project you can see it more stuff in CatGazing Studios company - Mod DB

Thanks
    Last edited by nahuel; 10-05-2016, 04:44 PM.
Working...
X