No announcement yet.

Arcane Dimensions -HD overhaul-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD_Zendar should be 100% done, I'm checking if all it's ok, then tomorrow I'll upload it....
    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Et voilą:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/libaia6mtv...-v1.0.pk3?dl=0

more pics: AD Horde of Zendar - Album on Imgur

Finishing the HD liquid pack for AD: it does not contains lava because the result is quite terrible, so for now only water, slime, blood etc...almost done, need only to test
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

just thought i'd let you all know i just uploaded some monster-skins and -models that i set up for AD,
        as well as some other models by OoPpEe/LambentHammerBurst like powerups

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y76dl8qbo...SqOxvK-4a?dl=0

tomorrow ill get around to adding each of them to the list with pics,
        but you can already grab them all from my dropbox folder
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Grrrrrrrreaaat!! What an useful and awesome work you did: AD looks even more beautiful each day
          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

i updated the links for 'horde of zendar' to your updated AD-version of the pack, BV

EDIT:
            btw do let me know if there's any issues with the skins or models not showing up or such.
            i didnt really test everything thoroughly, but i got no errors in console and everything seemed to work fine at first glance
            Last edited by talisa; 01-31-2017, 06:07 PM.
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Weren't tarbaby, shambler and fiend green colored in Terror Fuma map?
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Oh just read your edited thread, nevermind
                Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                  Weren't tarbaby, shambler and fiend green colored in Terror Fuma map?
                  hmmm... are they?

when i checked models i noticed the fiend had a green skin and the tarbaby had multiple colors
                  but i didnt think they would actually be used in any maps so i didnt bother making those skins for the moment.

but if they are used in terror fuma ill see about whipping green skins for fiend & shams,
                  and ill see making all the different colors for tarbaby, which should just be a matter of tinting.

Comment

Yes, and the Enforcer has 9 skins in AD
                    Make Quake Great Again

Comment

aye... i did add the 9 skins but for now i didnt make the edits to each color skin

there's 3 brown, 3 green and 3 blue skins, with variations of different knee-pads and differently-colored gloves for each

for now untill i can get around to doing those variations i made all 3 variations of each color just use the same texture.

Comment

AD Liquids ready, link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uuhr4dynw...-v1.0.pk3?dl=0

I hope to have covered all maps
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

just updated the tarbaby, fiend and shambler to include the differently-colored skins for them

also added them to the list

for the other stuffs in my dropbox folder i still need to make pics
                          Last edited by talisa; 02-01-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Excellent, green shambler and fiends are really useful: other than AD, are used also in some other custom maps (Shadow over Inssmouth and The Night Journey)
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Almost forgot about this: Quadrocket made a really good skin for the high poly dog, here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvnostue1b...20dog.rar?dl=0

It can be used also for standar Quake of course
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Vengeance View Post
                                Excellent, green shambler and fiends are really useful: other than AD, are used also in some other custom maps (Shadow over Inssmouth and The Night Journey)
                                hmmm really? ive never seen any green fiends and shamblers in any maps i played before

also sweet, that skin for capnbubs dog looks gorgeous!

much better then my pathetic attempt from long ago

Comment

Working...
                                X