Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Glad to see more progress being made! One creepy gun... straight from The Mist or something.
      Soundtracks and Instrumentals
      MyMusic | Youtube

Comment

Hello KillPixel,

Woow, just woow !
        It is amazing what you are working on.
        Your monster, your weapons, your gfx and map assets are looking incredible.
        Even their animations, which is always the most difficult part.

You are really talented !
        Please be sure to send me a beta copy when you are done

All the Best,
        Seven

Comment

KillPixel - That is killer work dude. You literally have talent for this it looks like. We had a guy like you in our merchandising company and now he's finally getting some recognition for his work too so that's cool. Hats off! Great rendering. Props to Quake's built in math algorithms too.
          Last edited by fireatwill; 04-17-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Are you aiming for a Steam release with this? Really looks promising! I am surprised how many "retro shooters" are announced these days. It's a festival for people like me!
            Authentic Models Pack
            OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
            LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

Is there a download link available? Cant find one.

Comment

It's been a good minute, how is the progress with this going?
                MyMusic | Youtube

Comment

Apologies for being MIA for so long, and thanks for the kind words from everyone!

The project is chugging along and the next "update" will be worth while - but I'm not at liberty to say exactly when that is.

Next time I put more out there I'll make sure every single one of you knows about it
                  www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Looking forward to that! Also, my offer to help out with music still stands. Recently got a new rig and setup, itching to do some video game work.
                    MyMusic | Youtube

Comment

Both of you Primeval & KillPixel should posts your projects at NextGenQuake. The community is growing. My site isn't admin-abandoned. Both of you are intelligent and you have to know that an admin-abandoned, spam-ridden, unfinished site (this one) is going to simply disappear. It's already been close to a year since the site upgrade. I can't say what hosting package Solecord bought but, I'm thinking it isn't infinite. Would either of you pay for what's left of this site when the bill comes in? I'm thinking that the good money is betting Solecord won't either.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
                      X