No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read on twitter that you guys are considering doing remodels in the future. If this ever happens, could you please release faithful skins for the original models first? In all honestly, I don't think I'll ever use remodelled versions of the original Quake models. I also think it takes too much time, and would never get done. Look how long just the skins are taking!

Comment

• Originally posted by mhquake View Post
      Hoooooollly cow.

That is one impressive looking Shub.

Woah! my penis just crawled up inside me!

Check out my awesome Deviant art page!
      Quake fanart (obviously included)!

http://harry-the-fox.deviantart.com/
      I JUST happen to find that website today from a GOOGLE search! COOL!
      I really need to learn modeling, as it's an important part of game dev.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

• Sorry, I hate the look of Shub but every other skin looks very impressive, but not the Shub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christopher Murphy View Post
          Sorry, I hate the look of Shub but every other skin looks very impressive, but not the Shub.
          What do you mean exactly? I think it is a great idea to do / interprate it that way.

Comment

• in my opinion all look definitely fantastic ;D

Comment

• Hi there,
              our website will be updated soon with new entries, sneak peeks and new downloadable skins!

@qao: hopefully we'll beat blackmesa on time

@King Hazza: the right shader has better blood and meat, also more teeth!

@Lightning_Hunter: as already stated before we're focusing on finishing the skin first, no doubt on that. About the models, it all depends by how good is the workflow..

@R00k: omg

@Christopher Murphy: Shub is really pissed off by such a harsh comment You'll be punished with the faithfull version!

Just to kill the time, take a look at the new Wizard:

Image (login to see):

Image:
              wizard14.jpg

Image:
              wizard7.jpg
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Nergal; 03-30-2010, 05:13 PM.

Quake Reforged
              Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
              SoA skins
              DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Hi Nergal, i am looking forward for your website update! Great news!

The Wizard: You really have a sick and wanton imagination!! I like it! Awesome textures. I really can not wait anymore!

BTW: Do you release all QUAKE one beasts with the update?

Comment

• wow. yous guys are killing it! i more excited about ur page update then any of these current games coming out! lol u guys rock. keep it up

Comment

• Wow, that is really fucking cool.

Alfader

You work for some game developing company, or just do pc arts and like to do game modeling in spare time?

Nice work, regardless.

It definately looks more traditional style than most remakes.

The knight kind've pisses me off not by his armor just his mummified face but when i think of it he, technically is sort've that way i guess though (i always pictured him clothed fully in armor)

eitherway....

Good job. ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by kreaper View Post
                      wow. yous guys are killing it! i more excited about ur page update then any of these current games coming out! lol u guys rock. keep it up
                      SECONDED!

And Nergal- Hot diggy Damn- That scrag is awesome! It's the best incarnation I've ever seen!
                      Put that one in!
                      I insist!

As for Shub- if you *must* tone it down (and personally I think you shouldn't) make sure to give us a preview- or both versions...

And do the update already!

Even demo skins would be great to look at!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nergal View Post
                        Scary!

Any idea on wich GPU we'll need to play with your skins and textures?

Comment

• Originally posted by TR2N View Post
                          What do you mean exactly? I think it is a great idea to do / interprate it that way.
                          I just don't like the skin, especially the teeth.

Originally posted by chaser View Post
                          in my opinion all look definitely fantastic ;D
                          Well, you can't change my mind.

Originally posted by Nergal View Post
                          Hi there,
                          our website will be updated soon with new entries, sneak peeks and new downloadable skins!

@qao: hopefully we'll beat blackmesa on time

@King Hazza: the right shader has better blood and meat, also more teeth!

@Lightning_Hunter: as already stated before we're focusing on finishing the skin first, no doubt on that. About the models, it all depends by how good is the workflow..

@R00k: omg

@Christopher Murphy: Shub is really pissed off by such a harsh comment You'll be punished with the faithfull version!

wizard14.jpg

wizard7.jpg
                          Sorry, I don't like the skin of Shub, looks too unusual; it just doesn't match Quake. By the way, the Scrag looks bad ass, very good job.

Comment

• I actually like the other version of the Scrag better. The mouth on the new one doesn't seem to fit with the Scrag. It's a bit too lengthy, and seems to stretch beyond the "face" of the Scrag. However, since other people seem to like it - perhaps a few different releases are in order?

Comment

• Sorry but our tweeter account doesn't report the last updates Now I've no time to check why

@TR2N: unlike the last one, this is a multi-release!

@kreaper:

@Lerster: we're aged quake lovers

@luizera: if you can run darkplaces, it's fine. Take a lood also at Qrack!

Originally posted by Christopher Murphy View Post
                              Sorry, I don't like the skin of Shub, looks too unusual; it just doesn't match Quake. By the way, the Scrag looks bad ass, very good job.
                              Don't worry, we hope you like the other version.

@Lightning_Hunter: at the moment we have three finished versions of the scrag.

Image1 (login to see):

Image2 (login to see):
                              Attached Files

Quake Reforged
                              Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                              SoA skins
                              DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Hmmm- Vore's a bit hard to see in this screen- any chance for more shots??!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X