No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently not. xD But well, it is easy to fix even on your own, you just have to open the shader file with text editor and correct the line(s) on your own. No big deal, I just wanted to point out it still isn't fixed. ^^
    Authentic Models Pack
    OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
    LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFright View Post
      Apparently not. xD But well, it is easy to fix even on your own, you just have to open the shader file with text editor and correct the line(s) on your own. No big deal, I just wanted to point out it still isn't fixed. ^^
      I already asked that here or on another thread.. Don't remember..
      But it's easy to fix by yourself, that's right..
      200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
      14/05/1811

Comment

• Hi Nergal. Whatīs up!? Give us some news!

Comment

• News? I can do better...

Scourge of Armagon skins - v.0.99801848502548481

2048.part1
          2048.part2
          2048.part3
          2048.part4

caveat:
          -it's a preview, full version available on the site asap
          -alternative skins will be downloadable separately as usual
          -tested on DP
          -I've no idea if the screenshot is up to date, sorry
          Attached Files

Quake Reforged
          Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
          SoA skins
          DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Originally posted by Nergal View Post
            Scourge of Armagon skins - v.0.99801848502548481
            -I've no idea if the screenshot is up to date, sorry

Hello Nergal,

I love your style and humor.
            Beeing very sure, that your screenshot is out of date. LOL
            After getting to know you a little bit more...
            I dont want to know how many versions, on which you worked on countless hours/days, had to be deleted because looking at them 2 weeks later didnt satisfy you anymore.
            Seeing, that you work on almost all monsters simultaniously.
            But I am very sure, that every single version would have make our jaws drop on our keyboards...!

Thank you for your pre-final release Nergal & Alfader !

Best wishes,
            Seven

Comment

• Originally posted by osjclatchford View Post
              LOL! he really reminds me of james hetfield
              I love your skins. Great work Nergal,

But he is right, a little bit
              I Love it anyways!

Comment

• I like the skins a lot. The only complaint I have, is that the gremlin is too yellow to my taste. I miss the dark one.

The centroid is my favorite
                Sorry if my english isn't clear, is not my native languaje.

Comment

• Awesome work Nergal! Looking foward for the new world textures from Alfader and the whole release of the package! Great!

Comment

• Thanks a lot Nergal and Alfader! Just tried them out, the skins look awesome.

My apologies if I'm asking a stupid question, but I was wondering. What is the best place to put the shader.reforged file? I've put the textures in Quake/hipnotic/progs and shader.reforged in Quake/hipnotic/scripts. Is this the correct way to install them?

Comment

• I'm the only one who got problems with armalegs file? Winrar says is corrupted

Comment

• Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
                        I'm the only one who got problems with armalegs file? Winrar says is corrupted
                        I had the same problem. Sorry, I should have mentioned it in my previous post. The legs of Armagon would be blank/white if i installed them with Winrar and Winzip. After installing with 7-zip I got it to work, but it did still gave the error.

Comment

• @JH24: /scripts folder is ok (next time we'll rar the right folders too)

@IronWarfare: it doesn't give error to me, but 7zip will do the work fine.

@TR2N: we'll release a preview of the DoE skins too, so we can iron out all the little errors from the final version

@webangel: james hetfield can duplicate himself as well... no?!

@Seven: hehe

Quake Reforged
                          Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                          SoA skins
                          DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• I had this problem with 7 zip....then with Winrar, then again with Winzip!

Comment

• SFX archive - 0.2 MB overhead, and everyone will always unpack no problem
                              Quake HD: Embrace the decline and have some guilty pleasure with it, or join a club for monocled gentlemen at quaddicted and play Quake the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

• Problem solved, I've tried the most recent 7 zip version and now works perfectly!! Can't wait for Dissolution of Eternity monster skins. When all monsters skins will be done...what's next? Unofficial mission packs monsters? It would be cool to see reskinned Travail, Abyss Of Pandemonium, Nehahra or Quoth monsters

Comment

Working...
                                X