No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good stuff as always. Interesting new method.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

• did I misread or did you say 'all the skins are done'?

does that include the player skin too?

Comment

• I think Nergal is talking about the monster skins, which I thought have been done for a while now. I'm just waiting for a release!

Comment

• Hehe I found him.
          Isn't he sek C
          QRP Rox !!!
          Still looking for that Zombie though...
          Last edited by bluntz; 09-27-2011, 07:55 PM.
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .--------------------------

Comment

• yeah, would be nice to finally see that classic shambie remix too...

Comment

• Nergal, if you need any help with models or anything, don't hesitate to send a message my way.

Comment

• @osjclatchford: yes, the player skin is done too, but isn't faithful. I've started a new one.
                fullsize:
                ranger.jpg
                resized:
                Attached Files

Quake Reforged
                Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                SoA skins
                DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• OMG!!! it's GREAT!
                  Ia! Ia! Shubb Niggurath!

"Not dead is what forever can wait" (HPL)

Comment

• oh, will there be a dl link for the first one then or is he to be in the monster pack? if so which pack...

btw that looks suspiciously like the q3 ranger model there , or is it that the new one is also a skin for the classic model, but you're just using 'ranger' for reference...

Comment

• That 1st zombie is awesome.
                      uakene.com

Comment

• woow... all those DoE skins from earlier posts look sooo awesome

if those are preview and still WIP...

i totally cant till they are done then and i can see them in-game
                        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Any word on the ETA for the SoA reforged monster skins? Last stuff I have seen was pretty awesome, especially the gremlin. Would like to see it ingame finally.
                          Authentic Models Pack
                          OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                          LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• The Gremlin skin had an early release see former posts. Here it is in game for me.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by gdiddy62; 10-24-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Ah, you mean the pre-release Alfader uploaded back in August. Well, rejoining the split archives never really worked that well for me, there was always some corrupted file. Anyway, hopefully there will be a final release eventually (Gremlin might still need its glowing eyes, and maybe there will be an alternate skin which makes it look more monkey-like as in the original). ^^

DoE guardian skins also look mind-blowing still, these shouldn't be kept under wraps for much longer. Christmas is coming, and I would love to check this stuff out at long last! What's more romantic than blowing up some Shamblers or Ogres in the vicinity of the Xmas tree?
                              Last edited by NightFright; 10-24-2011, 06:56 AM.
                              Authentic Models Pack
                              OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                              LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Yes, this is pre-release. It took some work to get it going due to the corruption, but I managed to stitch it together.
                                I'm with you in wanting the glowing eyes back on the gremlin. The skin looks good in game and really ads atmosphere.
                                OMG, YES, it would be good to see these by Christmas wouldn't it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X