No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I second what Monsta said; Having these skins will be what motivates me to play once more
    So, Nergal and Alfader.... once you finish the Dissolution skins.... what next?
    Check out my awesome Deviant art page!
    Quake fanart (obviously included)!

http://harry-the-fox.deviantart.com/

Comment

• The Amagon skins
      They did do the QTest monster skins for Remake Quake. I myself however would love to see them do weapon skins. Either the defaults or Ruohis'/mine. Don't need to ask if to edit my stuff - I want it improved upon.

Comment

• WIP Gremlin

Attached Files

Quake Reforged
        Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
        SoA skins
        DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Awesome shit, Nergal!

Comment

• Looking good Nergal! Can't wait to get my hands on these skins!

Comment

• Love it, do think we'd need to make sounds that fit it more as that scary face with it's sounds seems a little off
              Awesome skin

Comment

• Hilarious, but awesome gremlin!
                200 años de mi querido PARAGUAY
                14/05/1811

Comment

• Excellent Gremlin. I like the fact is different than original gremlin (grey skinned fiend). I suggest to make his eyes red (more evil) and/or blood on his face

Comment

• LOL! he really reminds me of james hetfield, great stuf though, a bit darker maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by osjclatchford View Post
                      LOL! he really reminds me of james hetfield, great stuf though, a bit darker maybe?
                      200 años de mi querido PARAGUAY
                      14/05/1811

Comment

• Awesome gremlin- my only input is to make the arms and legs look either hairy or sinewy (as the shape of them suggests a lot more density than limbs usually have).
                        Check out my awesome Deviant art page!
                        Quake fanart (obviously included)!

http://harry-the-fox.deviantart.com/

Comment

• I love it Maybe mouth a bit smaller though like the original?

Comment

• Hello Nergal,

His face looks so real, it is almost unbeliveable.
                            You are a great artist Nergal !

Best regards,
                            Seven

Comment

• A small question about the "High Version" of the Reforged pack:

Is it possible the shader info is not correct?

a) Most of the pics are declared as TGAs while they are JPG (except for the Shubb-Nigurath ones). Dunno if that makes a difference though.
                              b) The def for the tarbaby texture reads like tarbabyh.mdl_0 or something, the "h" must be removed. Otherwise, the game does not find the texture and the model stays "blank", i.e. unskinned.

Hope this helps you folks a little. ^^
                              Authentic Models Pack
                              OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                              LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFright View Post
                                A small question about the "High Version" of the Reforged pack:

Is it possible the shader info is not correct?

a) Most of the pics are declared as TGAs while they are JPG (except for the Shubb-Nigurath ones). Dunno if that makes a difference though.
                                b) The def for the tarbaby texture reads like tarbabyh.mdl_0 or something, the "h" must be removed. Otherwise, the game does not find the texture and the model stays "blank", i.e. unskinned.

Hope this helps you folks a little. ^^
                                yeah, this has been gone over quite a few times in this very thread now but with so many pages its easily lost to the mist of time, never hurts to have it near the top again to help new visitors, but I thought that this would have been updated in the dl-file by now though...

Comment

Working...
                                X