No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This pre-release pack isn't complete yet, anyway. The spike mine and headgibs are still missing. Anyway, no doubts that the end result will be exceptional and look amazing.
    Authentic Models Pack
    OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
    LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

• Hello

just checking in to ask the status of the DOE skins?

im thinking of dragons with skyrim so close: )

im also looking forward your player skin with q3ranger face.

regards

Sean

Comment

• Nergal, what´s up? Give us some new stuff!

Comment

• If anybody needs the complete Armagon skin, i can upload it, since the previous file was corrupted

Comment

• Hi,
            as you already know we're not iper-active forum posters, but we still find the time to read all the messages and... unleash our DOE skins upon you
            It's a pre-release so a few things are missing, but nothing that can stop you from trying them.

Link:
            DOE skins prerelease.rar

Attached Files

Quake Reforged
            Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
            SoA skins
            DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• AAAAAARGH!!!! I'll try them immediately!!!!!

Comment

• yays, finally, cant wait to try them out later
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• WOO-HOO !!

Comment

• Thanks a lot, Nergal! Downloading now.

Comment

• If we could get Tessellation in to Quake like someone did for Hexen 2, These skins could look like new models altogether.

Comment

• just tried them and they look totally awesome in-game

keep up the good work nergal

@bloodshot
                        nah, i think just completely new models would be better, cuz even with tessalation it would still be very visible that the models lack tons of details.
                        and i dont think itll look good cuz the models are so low-poly
                        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Can someone please tell this idiot how to get these skins to work in game? Where do they go and do I have to delete something else to make them work as I'm not seeing them in game. I always have issues with new skins with the mission packs for some reason
                          I made new progs and textures folders in my Rogue folder and put stuff in there that didn't help me

Comment

• ^

That is strange. What I did was extracting all files from the zip directly into my C:\Quake\rogue\progs folder. When starting the game the skins were immediately visible.

Could you perhaps post a screenshot of your directory?

Comment

• Here is my directory guys.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• @ gdiddy62

Thanks again for helping with the Shambler.

I can't really see anything strange about your directory, it has the same kind of structure like mine.

I do remember that one time I had made a copy of my Quake installation for testing, but then was surprised that none of the changes I made appeared in the game. I found out later that the shortcut I was using was still directed at the original Quake installation. (C: drive while the copy Quake install was located on the D:drive) Could you perhaps check if your exe/shortcuts are aimed at the right target directory?

- Are there any other files located in your progs folder?
                                - Do you get any errors/messages in your console after loading a level? (Like for example r2m7 - Last Bastion)
                                - You could try removing all other paks (except for pak0/pak1) from your Rogue directory and see if that makes a difference.
                                - You didn't have any problems with the monster skins in the original Quake?
                                Last edited by JH24; 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X