Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

multiple skins for hi-poly monsters (SMC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm asking to remove the files i've spent time working on, be removed from this thread.

why would i bother with someone i no longer respect...or trust the word of.

Comment

apparently you do find me worth the trouble and time to bother me about removing all those files...

anyways, go be paranoia and go act out your little tantrum for no reason somewhere else please, and dont clutter my thread with your BS

either way, im not just gonna take down half of the files in my thread just cuz you're having a little tantrum, like i already said you too in the PM you send me before. what made you think i will suddenly say yes and do it if you post in my thread instead?

beside, 99% of those skins are actually skins that someone else made, which are modified by you.
      i didnt hear you ask for permission to those people before posting your modified skins either

thank you,
      have a nice day
      Last edited by talisa; 06-24-2012, 12:40 PM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

if they asked me, i'd take them down...you're dirty though.

Comment

why is that? cuz i dont jump when you say jump?
          cuz i bite back and dont take it if go bash at me for no reason?

anyways, im not gonna bother anymore with you. and please do keep out of my thread dear.

if you wanna go continue on this dumb shit, do it in a PM please,
          so i can ignore it there and other people dont have to see it
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
            why is that? Cuz i dont jump when you say jump?
            Cuz i bite back and dont take it if go bash at me for no reason?

Anyways, im not gonna bother anymore with you. And please do keep out of my thread dear.

If you wanna go continue on this dumb shit, do it in a pm please,

+1

Comment

why is that? Cuz i dont jump when you say jump?
              Cuz i bite back and dont take it if go bash at me for no reason?

Anyways, im not gonna bother anymore with you. And please do keep out of my thread dear.

If you wanna go continue on this dumb shit, do it in a pm please,
              +∞

Comment

gdiddy -honor

thanks for sending all the skins i was kind enough to zip and email you to this skunk.

Comment

C'mon Sean. This needs to stop now man.

Comment

Is there any way we could get these models individually? I'd love to pick a certain model instead of using multiple.

Comment

@vodkaeagle
                      sure, just follow the links at the end of the first post, at the bottom of that post ive posted the links to the original models

or you can always use winrar or such to open the pk3 and extract the model/skin you want

and the ones from ruohis which i didnt list there, which are fish, spawn and one of the scrags, can be found here:
                      http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...onsters-3.html

Comment

ROGUE spawn&hellspawn do not need any setting, since currently the SMC doesnt support multi-skins for rogue's spawn
                        Hello splitterface,

Please let me explain some details regarding this topic.
                        The "small mod compilation" has no tarbaby multiskin/multimodel feature because Rogue
                        uses a very different tarbaby code.
                        In original Rogue you have 3 different tarbabies: Blue / Green / Spots

Either the map sets the specific tarbaby type via flag, or it is depending on your chosen skill setting and an additional random calculation which one to spawn.
                        The health values are 60 / 80 / 100
                        The 2 stronger tarbabies have the ability to spawn additional/new tarbabies when you shoot them (chance is 35 % to do so).

That is why it makes no sense to implement the tarbaby multiskin/multimodel in Rogue.

If you want, you can use 3 replacement textures for the ROGUE´s tarbies (even in vanilla Quake).
                        Use these naming to do so:
                        tarbaby.mdl_0
                        tarbaby.mdl_1
                        tarbaby.mdl_2
                        Or if you want to use a .md3 model with 3 skins, use the .skin method for them.

In your current tarbaby-Rogue file are only 2 skins.
                        So one is missing.

If you want to know more details about it, please read through Rogue´s "tarbaby.qc". Or simply look at the 3 skins of the vanilla rogue tarbaby:

By the way, this is also applicable for:
                        - Eel (attack skins)
                        - knight (stone)
                        - hellknight (stone)
                        - ogre (ogre boss)
                        - the 3 morph monsters/guardians

That is why these special monsters have no multiskin support in the "small mod compilation".

Best wishes,
                        Seven

Comment

ah yes yes i know rogue doesnt support multi-skin. thats why i stated it wasnt technically multi-skin cuz rogue just uses the same model for spawn and hell-spawn.

i didnt know though that rogue had 2 different strenghts of hell-spawn. never noticed there was one hellspawn with spots and one without.

ill look into it to add the third skin some time

Comment

dun dun dun....
                            i have another little something i made for y'all

its the ogre plus multi-G ogre for ROGUE aka missionpack2: DoE, with teamonsters amazing ogre model and a recolored skin for multi-G ogre by me

link as usual in 1st post of this thread

Comment

dun dun dun....
                              i have another little something i made for y'all

its the ogre plus multi-G ogre for ROGUE aka missionpack2: DoE, with teamonsters amazing ogre model and a recolored skin for multi-G ogre by me

link as usual in 1st post of this thread
                              I plan on doing the same (but using the GL version I requested - then make the GL look like the multi-gl I did).

Comment

dun dun dun... also, i remembered something else ive had for quite a while but completely forgot to post. sorry about that, i had completely forgot about maintaining these packs for a while since i havent been very busy with quake lately

its the grunt, now with 2 models, with 2 skins for 1st model by Moo/OoPpEe, making for 3skins total

link... as usual in 1st post of thread (hope you werent surprised at that? )

ill be taking down the old grunt packs and replacing it with this one, since the old packs are obsolete now

@OoPpEe
                                nice, cant wait to see that
                                btw feel free to modify the recolored skin i did and modify it more, might save you some work even
                                Last edited by talisa; 02-02-2013, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X