triple skins for ID1 monsters (SMC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE THE KNIGHTS BY d1554573r's
    but there is no head gib so i used my mighty copy and past powers to make them
    please add them to your pk if you see fix.
    NOTE: my numbering is different then yours! so renumber them so the right head gos with the right monster!

before

after

https://anonfiles.com/file/38520c826...eb5cbd637d2bf1
    Attached Files

Comment

not bad JD

textures arent 100% perfectly aligned, mainly of the blue knight, but ill look into that later

ive made custom glow-textures to go with both headgib-textures and added them to the knights multi-skin pk3

so everybody who uses the knights pack go download the new pack with custom headgib textures for d1554573r's knights now
      updated pk3 can be found in first post of thread
      Last edited by talisa; 05-26-2013, 07:18 AM.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

yea i just did that as kind of a place holder i knew if you saw it you would do it proper the hell knight needs one to i think

Comment

eyup, agreed

ill look into that another time, making matching headgib textures
          for the other knight and for the hellknights too
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

dun dun dun.....

made headgib for seanstars knight too in the knights pack, and i added all fancy maps to all knight headgibs too

and as if that wasnt enough, i also made custom headgibs for all the hellknights too
            those for now dun have fancy maps though

updated links to new packs which include the new headgibs in first post of thread as usual

Comment

just made another little update to the hellknight headgibs

added gloss-maps for sean's and d1554573r's hellknights gibs, and added normal for headgib of sean's B/W hellknight

updated the link in first post of thread with new version with additional maps

Comment

just posted a small update, nothing big this time.

just updated the ROGUE knight&hellknight pk3 to include the headgib textures i made
                cuz i noticed i forgot to update it when i made the new headgib textures

updated link in first post of thread as usual

Comment

love that this is here,i wanted multiple skins for the zombie, but thought there wouldn't be one since i thought hi poly skins were the only ones.

Comment

of course theres a lot of skins made by people for the low-poly models as well

Comment

Working...
                    X