Authentic Model Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    Каждый может использовать тайные декодер, чтобы выяснить, что вы сказали.

google translated

I actually still don't really know what that says
    I said that what is written above is not translated into English.the idea is thatyou sit 10 years and can not make a pack of high-poly models of the monsters.Thank God that you have done for 10 years textures for maps

Comment

• Steam -----> GreenLight--------------> HD Quake!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Google translate needs to work on it's Russian-->English-->Russian. It doesn't seem very accurate. It's almost like a game. "Guess what I actually said"

Google Translate должен работать на это русский то английский то русский. Это не кажется очень точным. Это почти как игра. "Угадай, что я на самом деле сказал"

Google translate Bedürfnisse, daran zu arbeiten ist Russisch то Englisch то Russisch. Es scheint nicht sehr genau. Es ist fast wie ein Spiel. "Ratet mal, was ich tatsächlich gesagt"

Traductor Google tiene que trabajar en él es ruso то Inglés то ruso. No parece muy exacto. Es casi como un juego. "Supongo que lo que en realidad dijo"

--thanks to google translate I can now explain (poorly) in 3 languages* that google translate isn't very good

*Except Russian cause I can't read alien hieroglyphs
        Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-29-2013, 07:47 PM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          Google translate needs to work on it's Russian-->English-->Russian. It doesn't seem very accurate. It's almost like a game. "Guess what I actually said"

Google Translate должен работать на это русский то английский то русский. Это не кажется очень точным. Это почти как игра. "Угадай, что я на самом деле сказал"

Google translate Bedürfnisse, daran zu arbeiten ist Russisch то Englisch то Russisch. Es scheint nicht sehr genau. Es ist fast wie ein Spiel. "Ratet mal, was ich tatsächlich gesagt"

Traductor Google tiene que trabajar en él es ruso то Inglés то ruso. No parece muy exacto. Es casi como un juego. "Supongo que lo que en realidad dijo"

--thanks to google translate I can now explain (poorly) in 3 languages* that google translate isn't very good

*Except Russian cause I can't read alien hieroglyphs
          very simple.Try to make as these people did :

Steam Greenlight :: Black Mesa

)))

Comment

• Originally posted by soosel View Post
            very simple.Try to make as these people did :

Steam Greenlight :: Black Mesa

)))
            more:
            community can even do some marketing ploy. I do not understand why you have not done so before )

Comment

• I think I should try this out.

Comment

• very simple.
                lol.
                Scout's Journey
                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

• too many bad google translations to really know what he said or meant. Very simple could have meant he was very simply explaining what he meant.

(ex)
                  -"I don't know what you just said"
                  ~"Very simple. (I just said to) try and make it like these people did."

That means something very different than saying it would be very simple to remake a Black Mesa "clone".

Comment

• in fact it IS a game.
                    Its called equilibrium.

Google Translate Equilibrium
                    Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

• kill me please
                      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

• What I think he's saying is that someone should do a 'Black Mesa' for Quake.

'Black Mesa' meaning a re-imaging, including upgraded models, textures and graphics as well as improved level design, but essentially telling the same story. We've got a lot of models and textures. Someone could re-jig the levels to have more details and so forth, but I don't know how Id would feel about that.

Black Mesa wasn't at all easy. It had a gestation time rivaling that of DNF.

Comment

• The talent in the quake mapping community is such that it would probably take much less time to make a "black mesa" for quake, besides the fact that many levels have already had re-imaginings... The main problem with remaking a game is that it's mostly boring from the mappers perspective... however mappers block isn't such a worry because you already know what needs to be done.

Comment

• I just wanted to say that it would be great to do something similar with the Quake, as it did with the Black Mesa. Textures, models, may be some physics, and distribute it for free on Steam........

Comment

• boring from a mappers perspective?

please elaborate.

E1M1 in CryEngine 3

Comment

• Originally posted by soosel View Post
                                I just wanted to say that it would be great to do something similar with the Quake, as it did with the Black Mesa. Textures, models, may be some physics, and distribute it for free on Steam........
                                steam ........ at least desura
                                the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
                                X