so i graduating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i graduating...

so yeah im graduating high school Saturday (6/8/13). happy im done with that festering pit. sad that i now have to get off my lazy ass and work.

(speaking of work if i didn't have to work so late i could watch more ctf...)
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Congratulations, lil brother! You tell those evil bastards at McDonalds that you need more Quake time and less Big Mac time. Now you can go to college and spend 151,000$ and 8 years, to work at McDonalds with a masters degree.

Honestly, If I was you (in this economy and age) I would quit my Job and have the government pay me to go to school for the rest of my life. It's only a loan if you live long enough to pay it back.

you just need to change your line of thinking to maintain happiness. Instead of:

"Arghhh I owe the government 10's of thousands of dollars and I don't know how I will ever pay it back"

you look at it like this

"I owe the government 10's of thousands of dollars and I'm never gonna pay it back, actually, Imma see how high I can get that number."

----

some may think that what I just said is "wrong"...and it is, but that is exactly how the country is run. We spend money that hasn't even been printed yet. While the government attacks old peoples & veterans pensions, while raising taxes and creating new "?mandatory entitlements?" I think it is your duty as an American to rob the money back from them and never pay it back. It was your money anyway. Do you really think they are gonna put all that money back in SS? Of course not, so why would you "put the money back"?

The entire system is based on debt and credit...OK, that's hella easy to exploit.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-05-2013, 08:47 AM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I'm always happy to see another youth graduate!

Like MadGypsy said Congratulations! You're our future and you're doing great so far just keep up the good momentum!
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

GJ Sylux!

Now what have you done... what are you going to do... tell us more you might get hired

Comment

congrats make sure to stay safe if you go to any parties , designated drivers etc etc.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

congratz
            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

designated drivers etc etc.
              party pro tip: buy a cool car and drive to the party with some friends. if the car is cool enuf you can get one of them to agree to stay sober to drive it.

I did that to girls all the time. you get drunk, she drives you home, but she dose not have her car so she will hafe to spend the night and you can take her home in the morning.

this is a good plan as long as the person driving you dose not need to be drunk in order to get them to spend the night.

Comment

Agreed, Do not buy a cool car.What I bought was a shammy and a cheap car.
                I would drive the cheap car to the beach and park it in the hotel .Then take the shammy for a stroll up the causeway till I found the cool car where I would use that to detail it.Before long the girls would start to line up for a ride in my shiny new Porche that I did not pay a cent for.The only hard part was coming up with a strategy to stall the ride and get them back to the hotel.
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

lol yea im getting a used car thats decent, nothing flashy 4 me! anyway thanks for all the support, because we all know im going to need it in this economical/political climate.
                  My Avatars!
                  Quake Leagues
                  Quake 1.5!!!
                  Definitive HD Quake

Comment

(just watched that movie again a few days ago, to funny)
                    Last edited by talisa; 06-07-2013, 12:29 PM.
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by Planetnine
                      Do not buy a new or pricey cool car. By a used car that get's decent gas milage and you either buy it out right or can pay it off in less than 3 years. Drive it until you are 30 if possible. Take all of that money you would have wasted on cool cars, TTL's interest, value drops, etc and invest it, 401K it, buy land, gold, whatever. When you are 30 you will be 10 years ahead of most people out there. Then go out and buy the newest cool car as a reward.
                      Lol Disco!!

Your on a beach with all your famiily fishing to pay the bills... but hey (Disco) go study hard, make a MBA, meet politicians and bankers and then buy a full fleet of boat fiches... in 10 years you are rich... and you can enjoy (finally) life on the beach with you nice family... 10 years older!

Comment

Get a van, rip out all the seats (except driver) and start posting on craigslist that you have a moving vehicle and a strong back. Tie your business into Facebook and have all of your clients "rate" you there.

Hire one guy and bust ass with that guy knocking out as many jobs as you can. Save your money.As the work picks up, hire another guy (or 2). In less than 5 years you could have a successful moving company and basically never pick up anything ever again.

That's how you get ahead, lil bro. Buy a vehicle that can make you money and form a business around it. By the time you are 30 you won't have a "nice car" as a reward for driving a shitty one for a deacde. You will have a nice car cause you make thousands of dollars a week running your own business....and it will happen way before you are 30 or it will fail way before you are 20.

lol @ JD and Bluntz schemes for the ladies..
                        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                          Get a van, rip out all the seats (except driver) and start posting on craigslist that you have a moving vehicle and a strong back. Tie your business into Facebook and have all of your clients "rate" you there.

Hire one guy and bust ass with that guy knocking out as many jobs as you can. Save your money.As the work picks up, hire another guy (or 2). In less than 5 years you could have a successful moving company and basically never pick up anything ever again.
                          That idea sounds original. (Someone could actually make a movie based on that idea.)

If you have a part-time job, you might have to deal with some moronic customers. I work at a convenience store, because I need money for my tuition fees. Some of the customers don't even read the signs. (I'm only asking them to read four words.) Also, some customers have weird accents. (No, I'm not racist or prejudice.) But some accents are very hard to understand. Maybe these customers should put some more effort into studying English or French. Co-workers can also piss me off. When everything is working properly, I enjoy the presence of my co-workers. But when something goes wrong, co-workers like to play a game called: "Let's point the finger at someone else." (Nobody has the guts to admit that he/she is wrong.)

So, yes, education is the gateway to success in life. College and University are extremely important. Please stay in school, unless you become a winner on The Voice or America's Got Talent.
                          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aaAHcHrbkd...-evolution.jpg

syluxman2803 PROM PHOTO

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X