Officially Retired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially Retired

I am officially retiring from quake and gaming in general. I am working 75-80 hours every week and when I get home I just want to shower, bang wife, go to sleep and repeat... Some of you are on my facebook, mindz,ba,gothic,sylux,patbot,confy and whoever eles I may have forgot, you see my post and the hours I work. I get 1 day off a week and spend it with my wife and daughter therefore leaving me no time to even fire-up the laptop and enjoy some gibs. everyone it has been fun, I will continue to stop by here on the site from my mobile phone periodically. Until then, happy gibbing.

-Wicked_Lord
    aka
    -[np]-Striker-

It was great meeting and gaming with you.
    I dont know what your wife looks like (can imagine enough), but theres a diff between job and fun. And when gaming becomes another chore it loses it's usefulness.

I should host a CAx tourney on the quakeitup server so u get your money's worth out of the servesr!

ok it's official. We are gonna have a tourney!!

One for each game mode. Sign up now!

a> Speedball
    b> Match
    c> Instagib
    d> newbie FFA
    e> 1 on 1 airshot(20 minute)
    f> Team FreezeTag
    g> instagib

Last edited by R00k; 06-07-2013, 10:45 PM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

At some point in time, a chunk of the space time continuum , you'll find a vacancy in lifes daily monotonous routine and you'll dust off the RL and LG once again

It's definately been GG's, I'll stay in touch and aggravate you randomly HEH.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i had a blast debating politics with you and playing quake with you! ill still be here when you return! until then all my best wishes go out to you and your family!
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
        X