Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden_boy

Hey, check your PM's hehe. Thanks, nothing important just curiosity
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I don't have any pms from you, though?

Write me one!
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

hey whats up with that color thing?
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I wondered the same thing, so I googled "what's my color". I was green too though...
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

blue/black control FTW...

Prepare to be milled into oblivion.
          www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Wow you guys are psychics because thats what my PM is/was about that I was going to send to GB. Weird, I swear I sent it lol. Are you a MTG fan Golden Boy? You're signature image is why I ask, and these same fellas are asking about it too. Fitting I made this post I guess HEHE

Thats "What color are you?" from Magic the Gathering, a collectible card game I highly enjoy

Magic the Gathering - What Color Are You? - Amuseum <---- look at this to find out what color YOU are. Original Quiz is gone, that sux.

KillPixel , I got a Aeon Hub + Demonic Hordes + Minion of Leshrac + Royal Assassin deck, that feeds off creatures in play and creatures in the graveyard !!
            KillPixel

My color is Black ,
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

A skull is more cool than a tree, I guess.

I've actually never played MTG, although I used to enjoy other collectible card games. I was probably linked to the quiz by someone years ago and I found that the result actually fit pretty well. I also like the tree image.

Just felt like putting something else in my sig for fun.
              Scout's Journey
              Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

GB, its really fun. You should check it out one day if you ever get the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  KillPixel , I got a Aeon Hub + Demonic Hordes + Minion of Leshrac + Royal Assassin deck, that feeds off creatures in play and creatures in the graveyard !!
                  ooh, old school. very nice.

I pretty much only really played in the Odyssey block. I really liked that set for some reason. My Haunting Echoes + Traumatize deck was totally freakin' obnoxious (adding Guiltfeeder and Scalpelexis was sometimes fun to throw in that deck as well). It could make you cry. Cabal Coffers + Mutilate + Nantuko Shade is another good one as well. The best professional decks of that block are mono black, usually built around those cards.

EDIT: Actually, before I got rid of all my cards I had the entire Odyssey block, usually 4+ copies of all of them. I bought them mostly in singles only a few years ago so they were cheap, so it's not like I blew $1000 on booster boxes or anything
                  Last edited by KillPixel; 06-16-2013, 03:50 PM.
                  www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Working...
                  X