James Gandolfini Died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Gandolfini Died

Wow, shocking news. James Gandolfini, best known as Tony Soprano from The Sopranos, passed away today, June 19, 2013 in Italy from an apparent heart attack.

he did a good job in the 3 stooges movie too showing a different side to his acting.

so if they ever do make a sopranos movie i guess we know what happened in the end clip of the show

Comment

im temped to make a joke, but i guess ill zip my lips on this one.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
        so if they ever do make a sopranos movie i guess we know what happened in the end clip of the show
        The show ends with a check mate.
        RIP James Gandolfini and thanks for Tony Soprano and the stunt man flying down the stairs in Get Shorty.

Comment

I never watched the show, yet I was inspired by the fact that someone who was relegated to a character actor made it (a paycheck of $1M per episode) gives inspiration to the idea that people can fulfill their destiny and if you work hard you may find your path.

There is no single way to do life. May some of us humbly pray at this altar. I do.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

some was was saying he was in True Romance but i did not recall him in that movie. but if you have not seen it you should its a good one.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUT07eZoXPw]The sopranos intro - YouTube[/ame]

During a hiatus from Q1, I totally got into the story line. It's good, and it makes for great viewing. For a brief moment I kept hearing the intro song haha.
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-21-2013, 06:47 AM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The Sopranos was an awesome show. If you haven't checked it out, you should.

Comment

I admit that I do not know much about The Sopranos. However, I am well-aware of the impact that James Gandolfini has made on the acting world. I had a friend who admired The Sopranos, The Godfather, Scarface, etc.
                  "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

The Sopranos - Episode List - icefilms.info you should watch it,google link provided purely legal
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                    X