This is where I live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From there Polarite!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw&hd=1]A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
      Yep ;-) Push the button !
      That's actually with a hidden cam from my isp telenet !
      My servers for the gamers:
      bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
      port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
      Offline ATM
      fvf.servequake.com
      flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
      Offline ATM
      newdm.servequake.com
      port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        I am a dumbass that likes to write dumbass stories that others may find entertaining...nuff said

---

of course New Orleans is awesome (and horrible), it's one of the most famous places on Earth and it has an incredibly rich history. We glorify pirates (Jean Lafitte), invented second line Jazz, possess one of the most important ports in the country, have some of the best food in the world and we throw parties that get televised (Mardi Gras).

Half of the city is historical buildings and landmarks, we refuse to elect a Mayor that isn't a scoundrel (the current one is my cousin ...lol) and I think best of all - we have figured out how to pack all you tourists on one disgusting street (Bourbon), so the rest of the city can remain ours. You should go to the Oz if you ever come here cause that's what the (incredibly flaming gay) locals do. And that's the only locals you are gonna find on Bourbon street. Surprise!

----

@Bluntz - where do you usually get boudin balls?

---

@Mindz - ?MadGypsy? - lol, why so formal?
        Your misguided because I didn't visit Bourbon street at any point in time during my day there (NOLA) People visiting should just beware you're gonna walk a lot of the places you're going to want to visit and if you DO drive your ass around the plethora of 1 way streets and plan on parking, prepare to pay a meter by the hour. That shit's enforced, too.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          This is a better example of tourism in the Gulf of Mexico than MadGypsy's descriptors

Discover Gulf of Mexico - YouTube

George E. Ohr's wild, weird, wonderful pots gathered dust in a garage for half a century.
          The 'Mad potter of Biloxi' has a museum now,(Ohr-O'Keefe Fine Arts Museum) dedicated to his works now, I recenly visited it and really enjoyed it.

The Mad Potter of Biloxi | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
          The irony of the oil company responsible for the single biggest oil spill in the history of mankind sponsoring a commercial for a visit to the gulf...

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            The irony of the oil company responsible for the single biggest oil spill in the history of mankind sponsoring a commercial for a visit to the gulf...
            Lol. Glad you grabbed the whole BP + Gulf of Mexico out of it. When and if you ever visit the gulf of mexico, make sure and visit BP everything, skip the fine arts, skip the diverse history,etc.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I am not a fan of NOLA actually, I like to attend the Frog Festival in Rayne LA
              For my Boudin balls and shrimp etouffee' is another favorite.I like the Frog City Cafe there.Chef Roy's Frog City Cafe
              WARNING
              May be too intense for some viewers.
              Stress Relief Device
              ....BANG HEAD HERE....
              ---------------------------
              .--------------------------

Comment

Help Me I Am In Hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBOhQamGGuI]Nine Inch Nails: Help Me I Am In Hell (1992) - YouTube[/ame]
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X