Geniouses At Work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geniouses At Work...

If you have never heard of Alpine Valley Ampitheather, it's an outdoor music ampitheather in East Troy, Wisconsin (about 45 minutes southwest of Milwaukee, WI). So I'm browsing their website today and notice the following:

http://www.alpinevalleymusic.com/

Saturday, 10/7/06 Aerosmith and Motley Crue

In case you don't get the point, lemme help you out... check out the date of that concert. Yes, OCTOBER 7th. Who the hell in their right minds would schedule an outdoor concert in October in Wisconsin? Are these people crazy? We can get snowstorms in October!!! WTF?!?!

We could probably pull that off easier down here in Illinois cough cough.. maybe.. I've been out trick or treating with the kids with full winter gear on some years. I bet that will be packed regardless of the month though? Just make sure you have some of those warming paks with you!! I went to a motorcycle show and they had the full heated gear. woohoo.. I would be a toasty lil bug and it would be the ONLY way I would be out in the cold!!
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Has anyone seen satan, I left him a voicemail letting him know he could have my soul in exchange for front row's.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

im sorry i did not read your voicemail. i must have deleted it along with a lot of other "junk" requests

Comment

Working...
        X