X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slipknot News

Corey Taylor on Stone Sour's 'Gold' Gamble, Future Slipknot Plans + More

^

I didn't know that Corey Taylor was a book writer. Anyways, I'm looking forward to Slipknot's new album. In my opinion, Slipknot should go back to their rap metal style.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

one time at a show my buddy was puking blood over the security rail. so the pulled hum over to the side of the stage. he was passed out and some one started jumping on him. he started freeking out hitting the guy and security guards took him back to the ground. when he came too a bit he saw it was the clown jumping on him and he pushed off security charged the clown and gave a big hug. and then see that he was still alive they pushed him back in to the pit! it was a crazy show! the county Sharif office even showed up and stood in the pit with a loaded gun! leave it to a cop to bring a gun in to the pit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1zCN0YhW1s

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
      the county Sharif office even showed up and stood in the pit with a loaded gun! leave it to a cop to bring a gun in to the pit!

That is hardcore and amazing! Some people are beyond tough.
      "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
      X