war protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war protest

People gather in Gulfport to protest possible US military strike - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

friends of mine on the news,all wearing guy fawkes masks.

i know all 3 those cats wp
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

To be honest, morons are still going to do it because someone went over the 'red line' by using chemical warfare.

So there isn't a point regardless of protesting the possible Syria strike.

It's like protesting the Vietnam war all over again....
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

It is important to send a message that not everybody is on board with this... The president is trying to pander for support,and lobbied for congressional approval...The people of the world who made this so called red-line are against this, and know that a military action is not a solution.. etc..

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I am in basic agreement with the US - and the UN by the way - that there is a red line. However I am not in agreement about the way the US gov't wants to deal with this.

I would like to see proof because I still remember the fairytales about "mobile weapon labs" and "weapons of mass destruction" that were told by the Bush government to justify an illegal attack last time. After there is proof, there need to be several things:

1. A UN resolution (ideally with a simple majority of ALL countries behind it)

2. A clearly defined goal.

3. A plan about how to reach that goal.

4. A time frame and an exit strategy.

5. Democratic approval.

Going to war without all of those things in place is a bad idea. You don't simply bomb some country when you feel like it without having a plan. That tends to end in a world of hurt.
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

As far as I know... it's still an "alleged" chemical weapons attack by the Syrian government! I have seen no "proof". But I have seen video's and text that shows rebels forces use Saudi chemical weapons under U.S. direction.

Anyone who thinks they can believe what a "government" tells them is a fool. Our president is guilty of Treason, War Crimes against humanity, lying and numerous other illegal activities, as well as holding a Nobel PEACE Prize, go figure. He should be impeached and JAILED for life.

But... those in power(Bankers) own everything, so there are different rules for different classes. Nothing has changed through the ages except the facade is hidden more cleverly in words, to fool the general populace, that have nothing to do with the actual truthfulness of a situation.

I'll be happy when I am removed from this Earth.
            Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Watch Star Trek: The Next Generation | The Neutral Zone online | Free | Hulu
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I demand truck pictures as a sign of protest, for those that want to protest...

TRUCK PICTURES - NOW!!

Comment

Sure... postin OC

e|------------------------0---------------
                  B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                  G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                  D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                  A|---------------0------------------------
                  E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeRoot View Post

TRUCK PICTURES - NOW!!
                    Oh no, you just had to mention the "T" word !!
                    Good to see that Foq can be relied upon for a little comic relief
                    Mr.Burns
                    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

TRUCK PICTURES - NOW!!

Have a magic cheese truck.
                      I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
                      But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Working...
                      X