Atari 2600.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari 2600.

Damn, the funny thing is that I recently bought the Vader edition of the console.

It's a pretty good console but the controllers really crap out every once and a while.

And if your wondering, this thing cost about 100 dollars I believe.

If only someone could make clone consoles and or controllers., that way I wouldn't have to look for used controllers.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

U can find controllers for that pretty easy on ebay.

Lot of 5 Epyx 500XJ Game Controllers for Atari Commodore | eBay
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Shambler234 View Post
      this thing cost about 100 dollars I believe.
      100 dollars? Are you serious? Why would it cost 100 dollars? I thought that it would only cost five dollars. It's kinda like buying a used car... I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this is very shocking. 100 dollars!?!
      "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
        100 dollars? Are you serious? Why would it cost 100 dollars? I thought that it would only cost five dollars. It's kinda like buying a used car... I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this is very shocking. 100 dollars!?!
        Well consoles like this are EXTREMELY rare considering that the company is bankrupt.
        I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
        But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

The good ole atari 2600... I had a friend who made games for that console... I remember him showing me a "wack-a-mole game he was working on when I was just a young lad... and that's what ignited my curiosity into programming...

I never did finish berserker... but I don't think it had an ending...

OG pitfall anyone?
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

HELL YEA I PLAYED PITFALL!

only i played on a apple 2e with the all green screen and the game was on a 3.5in floppy. it was one of the first video games i had. i was kinda shocked too that such a old game system would go for a 100

Comment

id like to get an old Atari, just for shits and giggles.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

river raid!!
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

river raid was the sh!t. it was actually made by a female programmer actually!
                  guess it takes tits not balls to make a good game!
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                  X