Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most fucked up webcomic in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most fucked up webcomic in the world.

I nominate this to Electric Retard.

But strangely enough, I find some of them quite humorous.

Electric Retard (Unofficial Mirror)

Side note: Reminds me of Grezzo 2.
    I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
    But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

seen the crudely drawn swastika and quit, thanks for trying though.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

you think its funny? its fuckin stupid! I think you are fucking racist! i hope some black guy will fuck you in da ass! Wanna see more fun! Wanna see blood no problem you psycho! 3 guys 1 hammer! http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=awian...sk-murder-vide enough blood?

Now this is funny!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmlyL7zXUI4]A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR A SKINHEAD - YouTube[/ame]

PS: Stay out of my threads.
      Last edited by Sza; 09-14-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Hey Sza, don't you think you're a little over the top? Shambler didn't personally draw those comics. You want Shambler to get raped in the ass by a black guy? Wow, you're more fucked up than the comics themselves. Cause you see, the comics are make believe land, but you didn't say you want Shambler to get raped in make believe land. You made it clear that he should really be raped in the ass. Then you post a video implying ass rape.

You got issues, brah. You claim something is horrible and then claim it should happen to someone else. And that someone else isn't even responsible for what set you off in the first place. You need mental therapy. You basically became the comic.

You: "All these comics are about rape and racism. So a black guy should rape you in the ass."

Can anyone say BOTTOM FEEDER. You definitely should not be entitled the ability to vote for anything, ever.

-------------------------------------
        ASIDE:

I read every last one of those comics and ya know, by the time I got about half way through the page it started becoming incredibly suspicious. The author claims it is just for shock and awe but consider something. Only white people are the killers and the blacks are always the victims. White people are portrayed as deranged naked melee weapon toting murderers and rapists. While black people are always portrayed as normal clothes wearers that do nothing more than talk in slang and get shot by white people.

Sure, any mook could go read those comics and cry racist but how about you think past brain cell number one and consider ALL of what is actually happening. I'm not sticking up for the author. I don't think the author is probably smart enough to realize what he did. It's almost like a "point 1 finger at me and you are pointing 3 at yourself" type of scenario.

Sure, the comics are fucked up, but I'm not so sure the racism is truly reflected on the black man more than on a very superficial surface. The real racism is portraying all whites as being deranged racist murderers that will fuck anything and do all these psychotic acts.

Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-14-2013, 07:24 AM.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

boo hoo, you're a moron anyway. In my other thread you are explaining to me about "texture mistakes" that I went into great detail to explain were on purpose. When I said "Wow, I'm fuckin stupid" that was code, brah. It was code for "wow, you are fuckin stupid"

understand?

YOu are so fuckin stupid that you just claim some "where is the line...kids" bullshit after claiming that Shambler should be ass raped. You...you have to be the stupidest mother fucker here. And honestly, that is an accomplishment!

get at me
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-14-2013, 07:49 AM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

you are a silly bungler. go on, talk with your self, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
              you are a silly bungler. go on, talk with your self, kid.
              so when did you go off the deep end?
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

deep end ( no vacancy ) hee hee.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yo thread just got derailed, boi whatchya gon doooO?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7gnSyuIik
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

you think its funny? its fuckin stupid! I think you are fucking racist! i hope some black guy will fuck you in da ass! Wanna see more fun! Wanna see blood no problem you psycho! 3 guys 1 hammer! The Maniacs Of Dnepropetrovsk · Murder Video - FaceDL Download Best Videos enough blood?

Now this is funny!
                    A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR A SKINHEAD - YouTube

PS: Stay out of my threads.
                    Who said i was a Racist Nazi? Clearly you're being the racist here.

Comment

Besides, i really don't think any race is advanced then the other, if anything i think all of us as humans are REALLY dumb....
                      That being said, go outside and take a chill pill please.

Comment

I have Arab friends, Black friends, Turkey friends... and many more... dude you know nothing about me...

dude i saw enough bullshit from you... you are fuckin freak & racist... people like you need doctor... idk if you find a doctor who can help you... go fuck your self
                        Last edited by Sza; 09-14-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

dude i saw enough bullshit from you... you are fuckin freak & racist... people like you need doctor... idk if you find a doctor who can help you...
                          Whatever man, to be honest you're the one being a racist here.
                          Besides your accusing me of being the racist Nazi bigot when in reality I'm not.

As i said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w41e9C9FEE]Take a chill pill.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have Arab friends, Black friends, Turkey friends... and many more... dude you know nothing about me...

dude i saw enough bullshit from you... you are fuckin freak & racist... people like you need doctor... idk if you find a doctor who can help you... go fuck your self
                            Just because you have friends from different races doesn't mean you're not a racist.

I mean look at Betty White.

Comment

Dude suck my dick... you are not only a racist but fucking troll too... i dont have time for racistic ****s like you... speak with my hand... next time think twice bye fucker
                              Last edited by Sza; 09-14-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X