I saw a Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a Nascar

^^Just some pictures I took with my camera (same crappy camera, just better photography) of what's under the hood of a typical Nascar.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Git Er Done!!

Comment

"I saw a Nascar", so is Nas a type of car then? Like a "shortcar" or "redcar"?

I just thought it was a redneck pronounciation of Nice, Nas.

Today I saw a Mycar.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

how about I saw the inside of a NASCAR stock car

Comment

kickass! (I want one :S)

Comment

Nascar=boring. Monster+nascar=Sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
              Nascar=boring. Monster+nascar=Sleep.
              ok monster, I bit my tongue the other 20 times but you made me rant this out. If the thread doesn't apply to you then STFU. We don't need to hear your negative attitude when the thread is something positive. You obviously don't like NASCAR but to see one on the street unexpectedly would still make you gawk at it. This is an awesome find.

Seriously, stfu if you have nothing constructive or positive to say.

Comment

Eww nascar. Nascar is a "sport" I could never understand. Where's the suspense? "He's makin' a left turn! Now he's makin' a left turn! Oh boy he's makin' a left turn!" Jesus, they're grown men driving around in circles!
                "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
                  Eww nascar. Nascar is a "sport" I could never understand. Where's the suspense? "He's makin' a left turn! Now he's makin' a left turn! Oh boy he's makin' a left turn!" Jesus, they're grown men driving around in circles!
                  I enjoy the formula1 more but I still enjoy watching a few laps of NASCAR I want to be in a NASCAR race

Comment

You havent seen a race until you've seen a race here..

36 degree banked turns .533 miles long,the fastest half mile nascar sanctioned track what track am i?

Bank,anyone who watches any type of motor sport or sport involving speed,usually its ,well...they want to watch speed. I like watching fast things,quater mile drag racing,I dont watch much sports on tv though,live sports of any type is the best way to see a sport.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Speed? Speed?! My eyes arent fast enough to appreciate speed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                        You havent seen a race until you've seen a race here..

36 degree banked turns .533 miles long,the fastest half mile nascar sanctioned track what track am i?

Bank,anyone who watches any type of motor sport or sport involving speed,usually its ,well...they want to watch speed. I like watching fast things,quater mile drag racing,I dont watch much sports on tv though,live sports of any type is the best way to see a sport.
                        Judging by the name of the picture. I would say bristol speedway

Gawrsh I love stating obvious things. Oh yeah, before you dismiss racing as being boring, I wish for you to at LEAST give a racing sim a try (only the PC ones qualify btw, no gran turismo allowed ) Try out Live for speed. It's got a nice demo community, So give it a shot. It's exillerating if you're not playing with tards. It's like you have to be uber focused. One thing that's so exciting about racing is that one false move can put you in flames. Just a thought

Comment

I dismissing racing as a spectator sport for being boring. Not as a participatory sport.

I also find baseball to be about as interesting as man-boobs to watch, but like man-boobs, surprisingly entertaining to play.

And I hate it when Bristol gets a race, I get fucking flooded out of house and home by mullets...
                          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

The thread's not about how racing is boring or not, it's about the race car.
                            e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer
                              The thread's not about how racing is boring or not, it's about the race car.
                              If we're not talking about racing, then all I see is a boring car with too many advertisers. : P

Comment

Working...
                              X