Brenda Romero, artist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda Romero, artist?

Right, this is the last place I can think of asking now.

I'm doing a graphic design course and I'm doing a unit that lets me do a bit of games design, and I have to do some research and respond to the art/visual design of a few artists/designers. Except one on the list is Brenda Romero, and although some sources cite her as an artist, I can find no actual source of evidence to back this.

Seeing that a lot of people here are older gamers (which means a few people here will have played her games, Wizardy/ect), does anybody have any incite into this? Because unless I just do some digital work in the style of the games she produced, it's very hard to actually know if I'm responding to her work or not.
    twitch
    wew lad

I know her personally. You might want to use her old last name.. Try researching 'Brenda Brathwaite'... She is on my facebook along with John Romero. Been friends with them for many years on a personal level.. They also have a website that has a list of games they have created or were part of creating. try this site Games | ROMERO GAMES ..

Good luck

Comment

I looked for her under various names, Brenda Brathwaite being the first, there was another which is on MobyGames and then Romero to finish up.

So I'm starting to get the idea that she really has nothing to do with the art side of things.

Thanks though, I'll try adding them on facebook, I actually had John on my old account since he used to accept people at random.

I'll see if I can contact her still, she might be able to just give me a direct answer, because all I need to know is what her art looked like (if she did any).

(messaged her on facebook, if I'm lucky I'll get a response by next week, which will be in time to hand this work in)
      twitch
      wew lad

Comment

Working...
      X