Returning 2/28/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning 2/28/14

I will be on 2/28/14 and every other weekend looking for some CAx. I finally convinced my wife to allow me to get rid of this U-verse trash i have. It's nice speed's at 24mbps/3mbps but it is unstable. I am getting a new connection starting 2/28/14 and it will be 105mbps/25mbps. I'm looking forward to it and those who miss playing with me should be looking forward to it as well. ;] I'm just giving a head's up. Seeya SOON!

Holy... what a great news!!!

Since you quit the Q1 scene nothing could stop me WL

P.S.

What I don't understand is "why" your wife was so interested with U-Verse... wiffffffffffffffffffffffffe....................... .. happy st-valentin anyway hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
      Holy... what a great news!!!

Since you quit the Q1 scene nothing could stop me WL

P.S.

What I don't understand is "why" your wife was so interested with U-Verse... wiffffffffffffffffffffffffe....................... .. happy st-valentin anyway hehe!
      I can assure you i had hopes for U-verse as well. But sadly it ended up being a total waste of 1 year. I have to pay the cancellation fee of $200 which i am happier then a turtle getting laid in slow motion to pay it.. I finally convinced the wife that we were changing the internet service whether she liked the shit or not. I called comcast and got a better deal. Getting 120 channels, hbo,hbo2, espn,espn2,cinemax,sci-fi, pretty much all the movie channels plus on demand in HD. Getting the internet 105MBPS DOWN / 25MBPS UP all for 107$ a month for the life of the service.. Bro i can negotiate and that's what i fok'n did!

Comment

Since the time you left I've seen some players getting much better (I prefer not to name them)... you should mentally prepare I'm telling you.
        Last edited by Mom; 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Since the time you left I've seen some players getting much better (I prefer not to name them)... you should mentally prepare I'm telling you.
          I havent played in quite some time. Amebix almost beat me the last time i played. I cant seem to play to well on this laptop. I think it's the mouse, but i have changed mouses a few times and still same reaction. So not sure,

Comment

hah i came by, figuring you posted. welcome back. i salute you!
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues
            Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
              Cant wait brosef! ready to fire some rockets up that arse.

Comment

Is that you Syluxman that is showned at the very end of this video (the yellow player)?

If I say "Sylouan" does it ring any bell?? I have someone with that name on my IM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVFOOJ1HeE&hd=1]s02e03 - YouTube[/ame]

If you the one well if I remember you won VS W-L this competition... what a twist hehehe.

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                Last edited by Mom; 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Is that you Syl that is showned at the very end of this vide (the yellow player)?

If I say "Sylouan" does it ring any bell?? I have someone with that name on my IM

s02e03 - YouTube

If you the one well if I remember you won VS W-L this competition... what a twist hehehe.
                  Mark was i in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    I will be on 2/28/14 and every other weekend looking for some CAx. I finally convinced my wife to allow me to get rid of this U-verse trash i have. It's nice speed's at 24mbps/3mbps but it is unstable. I am getting a new connection starting 2/28/14 and it will be 105mbps/25mbps. I'm looking forward to it and those who miss playing with me should be looking forward to it as well. ;] I'm just giving a head's up. Seeya SOON!
                    Sweet Chili Cheese Wiz!

Those are some nice net-speeds, though, if you are fiber-to-home your ping will be same at 20mbps vs 100mbps, seems the tx servers are the best pings for fiber lines.

hopefully in a week i'll get my gaming rig back up and running.
                    ATM im using my laptop.

looking forward to some fun games!
                    (i still want to bugproof elimination mode )

I think it's the mouse, but i have changed mouses a few times and still same reaction. So not sure,
                    make sure "Enhanced Pointer Precision" is OFF in Window's mouse settings.
                    Last edited by R00k; 02-16-2014, 04:05 PM.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

We had a discussion about it just before the last election in your country hehe (can't find the post yet)... well you were killed at the beginning of this very last round of the competition... the blue guy is Doug but I don't remember if you were with blue or yellow... Smokey should remember the details!!

P.S.
                      I've PM you please check gmail NOW!

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                      Mark was i in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                        Sweet Chili Cheese Wiz!

Those are some nice net-speeds, though, if you are fiber-to-home your ping will be same at 20mbps vs 100mbps, seems the tx servers are the best pings for fiber lines.

hopefully in a week i'll get my gaming rig back up and running.
                        ATM im using my laptop.

looking forward to some fun games!
                        (i still want to bugproof elimination mode )

make sure "Enhanced Pointer Precision" is OFF in Window's mouse settings.
                        Im always on my laptop. I got a decent setup. AMD A10 4600m w/ Radeon HD 7660g 16GB. cpu/gpu share mem..

Comment

Hey r00k. You're mailbox is full. Need another way to contact you. PM me an email or something good to get ahold of you. Gotta ask you something in private.

Comment

So i got my new Internet installed. Sadly the tech brought the wrong modem and did not have the correct modem. So he left at 3:30pm to go get the correct modem for my speed's and is still gone. Currently the modem i am stuck with only allows up to 25mbps. (never seen this before) The one i am getting allows up to 200mbps. So here are my speed's currently.. Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

EDIT: Well it say's 25mbps on the modem.. I just exceeded it by testing another server.. new results.. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3339383772

Comment

I was once with a provider from which I had... 256Kb up/down... but my ping was 10 at speaknow.quakeone.com.

Isn't what the top 1st important after all hehe.
                              Last edited by Mom; 03-02-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X