Creepy Ogre 3d Model/Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Ogre 3d Model/Art

I have searched for some creepy ogre 3d models/skins and look what i found.

Last edited by Sza; 02-22-2014, 12:35 PM.

Interesting

Comment

where did you find this?

Comment

yep its a bad ass model. he looks almost like a psycho chracter from the movie wrong turn. here is the link. Index of /content

Comment

FUCK ME!!! I want him in-game right now. It's definitely got nothing Lovecraftian... It looks like a normal... OGRE!
          MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

SO now we know what Kim and Kanye's baby will grow up to look like.
            I kiiiiiid, I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by hgdagon View Post
              FUCK ME!!! I want him in-game right now. It's definitely got nothing Lovecraftian... It looks like a normal... OGRE!
              Thats why i like him. I think his face is even better (psycho) and more creepy than the original one. Trust me you will be afraid if you meet in darplaces a monster like this one
              Last edited by Sza; 02-25-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I think it looks absolutely retarded. Don't get me wrong, whomever made that definitely knew what they were doing but it still looks retarded (to me).

The weapons look awesome, though. I just think the guy looks like shit, especially the boots. To me he looks like a bunch of things stuck together. Like, Head_2 + Apron_6 + Boots_6 + Body_4...

EDIT: I see what it is - He is far too defined in a muscular sense to be that fat, so the apron looks like its got a life of it's own. The head totally looks like it is replacing some other head. The boots just have to go.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 02-27-2014, 01:22 AM.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

It is normal because he is a mutant/ogre, exactly like the original but 100 times more realistic and creepy.
                  Last edited by Sza; 02-27-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X