I Need your help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need your help !

I was looking for an darkplaces based game called Showndown, this is a western-LQ-bizarre game largely unknown (even by the quake / darkplaces community) I get the download link but i can not download it because gamefront banned every IP from southamerica
    can someone mirror this undiscovered gem?
    here you have the link
    2009 | Files | Showdown2.zip | 15 | 05 | Game Front

Thanks in advance
    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

dl it now ill up it when i can my net is slow so some one may get it to you faster. just tryen to pay you back for all your qc help

Comment

Showdown2.zip.zip LET ME KNOW IF THIS DOSE NOT WORK FOR YOU AND I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT TO A DIFFERENT PLACE

Comment

"undiscovered gem" - That might be a bit of an overstatement. Can I have my bandwidth back puhhhlease!
        Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
          Thank you Jdstoner!! thankou very much! you are god!

@damage_inc Just enjoy the game ! I was not exaggerated! the game may not have sufficient quality, but at least the guy has tried
          the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
          X