Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Open a command prompt.
    2. Type "Are the NSA watching me?" hit 'enter'

If after you hit the enter key, it comes back "No, we aren't" then you're safe.

Comment

I typed it in for the first time just to see.. and this is what i get..

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
      (c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\striker***>tracert nsa.gov
      Unable to resolve target system name nsa.gov.

C:\Users\striker***>

No need to flush dns.

Comment

Just in case it is of any use, Windows does offer you a command line option to view active connections on your PC. If you open a command prompt (Start > Run > cmd) and then type netstat it should list most of the active connections.

Alternatively, for a more graphical representation you could use something like Peerblock

Hope this helps

Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
          Just in case it is of any use, Windows does offer you a command line option to view active connections on your PC. If you open a command prompt (Start > Run > cmd) and then type netstat it should list most of the active connections.

Alternatively, for a more graphical representation you could use something like Peerblock

Hope this helps

Monty
          Mr Burns is as usual right,but there are more ways to check con.
          NBTSTAT -S
          ARP -A
          a few others as well but it is pointless since Kroll owns all your windows HDD and is loaded before winblows.
          Last edited by bluntz; 06-02-2014, 06:36 PM.
          WARNING
          May be too intense for some viewers.
          Stress Relief Device
          ....BANG HEAD HERE....
          ---------------------------
          .--------------------------

Comment

Just delete NSA32 on the Z:/ drive and you'll instantly win a million credits and susan over at the nsa will feel like a right tit and stop spying on you

BIMBOBAZZLE

and the hack is done

If you can't find the files however, you have been hax'd by anonemoos

/full sarcasm intended in a friendly way as not to make fun of anybody/
            ^I feel the need to add that
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
              /full sarcasm intended in a friendly way as not to make fun of anybody/
              ^I feel the need to add that
              Unfortunately I feel the same way with with quite a few people on this board.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Unfortunately I feel the same way with with quite a few people on this board.
                Oh well, I'll probably just start saying that just to cover my back.
                twitch
                wew lad

Comment

I say stuff like that cause my language is always really blunt and I address people n a personal level. You probably don''t have to include the disclaimer just for cracking your version of an ongoing joke. Honestly I read this thread and I'm not sure if everyone is making a joke or poking the hell out of me for fucking up. The former is whatever and the latter makes me the most important thing, ever... life goes on.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                    I say stuff like that cause my language is always really blunt and I address people n a personal level. You probably don''t have to include the disclaimer just for cracking your version of an ongoing joke. Honestly I read this thread and I'm not sure if everyone is making a joke or poking the hell out of me for fucking up. The former is whatever and the latter makes me the most important thing, ever... life goes on.
                    Well, I couldn't tell if you thought people were being serious or not, so it was because of that too.
                    twitch
                    wew lad

Comment

It's all good man. I openly admitted that I got punked by that video. I had never even heard of tracert til I saw the video and I made the mistake of not reading the youTube comments.

The guy in the video seemed so innocent and completely sissy that I had no reason to disbelieve him. I was punked by sissy nerd, none of you have anything to say that can beat that.

Comment

Here's a hint for ya bro, whenever you stumble across information that you feel could be best suited to be passed along to others, check your source. Example of Youtube is easy, just check the comments section! If the comments section is closed, its closed for a reason and you should just move on regaurdless the subject HEH.

If you do find discussions they will quickly help you skip the BS red tape and get the nitty gritty
                        Originally posted by Youtube users discussion on NSAChecker Video
                        Taiga Aisaka1 week ago

You guys do realize this is fake, right? Right?
                        Reply · 1

caboomlol3 days ago

yep fake, this is what tracert actually does : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traceroute
                        Reply ·
                        I assure you, I thought you was trolling these cats MEOW! Literally heheh
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lol @ bluntz: nbtstat. Gotta make sure the NSA didn't screw with netbios.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
                            lol @ bluntz: nbtstat. Gotta make sure the NSA didn't screw with netbios.
                            Only you would catch that open 139/445
                            Last edited by bluntz; 06-02-2014, 06:37 PM.
                            WARNING
                            May be too intense for some viewers.
                            Stress Relief Device
                            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                            ---------------------------
                            .--------------------------

Comment

Here's a hint for ya bro, whenever you stumble across information that you feel could be best suited to be passed along to others, check your source.
                              Ya, I already know that, man. I did what the video said and what he claimed was happening seemed to be happening so, I posted it under the assumption that it was legit. I did not get as far as the comments because I did what he said first and as I just said, it seemed to be doing what he claimed. Also the guy in the video and even the video itself did not smack of a prank(ster). He did good. I give him +5 for totally getting me. Nobody is ever gonna get me like that again though.

This is what happens when you stop being a hyper-critical cynic for even just a second. This is also why I am a hyper-critical cynic. You can't trust ANYBODY!! He got me with the actor in a lab coat giving you medical advice in a commercial trick. Touche'.

-----------------------------

Do you have trouble sleeping? Are you tired all the time? You don't need sleep. You need Awakapan. 9 out of 10 doctors agree that Awakapan is the only way to feel awake*

*based on a study where we dosed 100 psychologists and 9 agreed that they felt awake when only taking awakapan

---------

You know you feel like you need to try some Awakapan now. Labcoat Guy looks hella professional so, he must be right. Not to mention that he looks extremely awake.
                              Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-02-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

hah hah someone is actually here reading this again. How embarrassing :/.

tracerT, guest brah.

edit: Hah! and now EIGHT guests are here! What's up guests? How are y'all tonight? Is everything well? If my public humiliation is putting a smile on your face, then at least something positive came of all of this.
                                Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-25-2015, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X