NSA spy checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA spy checker

I came across a simple method to see the NSA's activity on your windows computer.

1) open up a command shell (start/run - type "cmd" (no quotes))
    2) in the command shell type "tracert nsa.gov" (no quotes)
    3) sit and watch as up to 30 ip's appear

how to break the connection (for a very very short amount of time, practically useless)
    1) in the command shell type "ipconfig /flushdns" (no quotes)

how to check if it worked
    1) do the first 3 steps again. If the connections are broken you will get sort of an error instead of a list of ip's

edit: if for whatever reason you can't figure out how to open a command shell copy and paste the below into a text document and save as whatever.bat, then double click the bat

Code:
    tracert nsa.gov
    ipconfig /flushdns
    tracert nsa.gov
    PAUSE

---

I am currently researching a way to completely block these incoming connections and I will be more than happy to teach you as soon as I figure it out.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-22-2014, 07:14 AM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

How is this the NSA's activity on my PC? Tracert basically lists the hops a connection takes to get to it's destination.

The list of IP's in the list are merely other servers/devices your connection to nsa.gov travels through as they traverse the data-lines/air-waves(internet).

Are you just trying to scare people?

I fail to see how this show the NSA's activity on my PC
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I agree with phenom.. tracert only tells you the hops between you and a certain destination. You're claim is 100% bogus.

Comment

that's what they want you to think!
        more seriously though, this just says that the packets took an alternate route when the dns resolved to a different ip the second time around. it happens.

the nsa probably don't use their own domain within their hacks, as that would be far too easy to firewall.
        Some Game Thing

Comment

Unfortunate side effects of Marry J Wana.

Comment

I think you're all being trolled.
            I refuse to believe a guy who can code in multiple languages is also so n00b that he believes one iota of what he wrote.

lulz.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck[/ame]
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              I think you're all being trolled.
              I refuse to believe a guy who can code in multiple languages is also so n00b that he believes one iota of what he wrote.
              I don't know. tracert is pretty advanced stuff for windows coders...
              Life is Grand!

Comment

Actually, it's a bit easier than all that... that cable that runs from your modem to the wall? Cut that cord, and you'll be safe. It even works whether you have dsl or cable!

Comment

OK... I watched a youtube video that told me this. I thought I was spreading helpful information. If I made some mistake or had some misunderstanding then I apologize. I was not trying to spread misinformation or scare anyone.

apparently the joke is on me.

Just because I can program in multiple languages it doesn't mean that I understand every little program that was ever made.

Unfortunate side effects of Marry J Wana.
                  Really? [sigh] It couldn't possibly just be a mistake. I have to be some loser with a drug problem? Thanks for that, buddy. What drug were you on when you wrote that? In case you haven't been paying attention, I am brilliant but, not infallible.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-23-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

type gamma gun in a command prompt to radiate the nsa toolkit. 4 reals.

Comment

Type quit in console

Comment

enter unbindall in your console and play with the power of your brain. If your character doesn't move after you've entered the telekinesis cheat code (unbindall) perhaps your brain is more suitable for smaller tasks... like running in circles...

and do not fear, you're still a winner!
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
                          Actually, it's a bit easier than all that... that cable that runs from your modem to the wall? Cut that cord, and you'll be safe. It even works whether you have dsl or cable!
                          Not so fast! Computers Can Be Hacked Using High-Frequency Sound - Scientific American

Comment

Just in case anyone still thinks I was trying to prank them. Here is the video that punk'd me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vj3w87ONRo[/ame]

Comment

im doing my part to stop the nsa by sending any of there people assigned to watch me to therapy. there is no way you can see what i do on the net and not need it. lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X