X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Fire TV

Anyone see the Amazon Fire TV?

Amazon Fire TV – Streaming Media Player – Shop Now

I'm thinking of getting it just because I don't have one of these yet (Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, etc.). Right now I stream stuff through my PS3 but it's a pain to use the apps on the PS3. The Fire TV seems nicer, easier to use and is obviously much smaller than a PS3.

This controller looks like the plague to use. Christ, he's not even first place, he needs to get his game on. ;P

I jest, it's an interesting looking device. If the kindle fire HD is anything to go by, I can tell you that the build quality is pretty good on their products.
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
      the build quality
      What is a build quality? I sound like a dunce, but I had to ask...
      "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Not wishing to sound like an onlne dictionary but...
        In this scenario I'm guessing that OMac is suggesting that the degree or standard of excellence in the components and production of their products is reasonably high. in other words, he believes that the products are well put together quality units

Hope this helps

Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
          Not wishing to sound like an onlne dictionary but...
          In this scenario I'm guessing that OMac is suggesting that the degree or standard of excellence in the components and production of their products is reasonably high. in other words, he believes that the products are well put together quality units

Hope this helps

Monty
          What he said.

(I love how polite this guy is.)
          twitch
          wew lad

Comment

I can't speak from experience, but what I gathered when the first of these products came out ( Rabbit TV As Seen on TV Rabbit TV Entertainment System - Walmart.com ) a friend of mine got one and reported back to me what it did was basically took out the middleman (that shit between you and the content) ....

Rabbit TV -> skips you taking extra steps part -> directly to a pre compiled list of free content / sources...

IDK, I pull every last drop of video 'entertainment' from the Internet, its my high sea's.
            Youtube has turned into a juggernaut of rich content, especially if you dig documentaries and science things, I can hook you up brah....
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I thought the image/text ads were bad enough, are you now starting to continuously spamming your own forum with affiliate links...? If you need money for running this site, ask your community for donations, it worked incredibly well for me.
              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

hehe
                www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Working...
                X