Late happy 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late happy 4th

So happy 4th of july. My uncle invited us over to his house for the 4th. We had grillin, and about $600 worth of fireworks, and a party at some of my Uncle's friends house with the subtle fear and chaos of being a little too close to some fireworks (cool ones, not gay sparklers and crap) and a little too much people in a little too compressed space. Afterwards the whole street had an eerie gloomish look with a lot of smoke from about $10,000 worth of fireworks lit off by the neighborhood that day.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

i dropped acid this 4th and i must tell you it was THE BEST FUCKING EXPERIENCE EVER

there was this guy there that had an attitude that kicks duke nukem's ass (he was in the military many years including the mortar unit) and we were fuckin blowing mortars sky high with 400 grams of black power in each one and every time they went off i was like a few feet away. and when you hear that ringing shit in games from grenade explosions... FUCK THAT PUSSY SHIT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL my ears were cleared out every goddamn time and they are still ringing (and i still feel a bit of shell-shock) we even had these more powerful ones i think called black mombas and those were more impressive. we lit two and i stood in the middle and it was perfection

wow... a 10/10 experience for sure

HAPPY 4TH YOU GUYS!!! HOPE THE REST OF YOU FUCKING KICKED ASS OUT THERE!!!
    Last edited by seighten; 07-05-2006, 01:47 AM.

Comment

What's so great about July 4? It's not a holiday.

Comment

it is in USA..
        you my friend don't know your history.

Comment

You're wrong. July 4 isn't a holiday. I think you're mistaking it with July 1, which is a holiday.

Comment

July 1 is Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day.
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I thought we were talking about how we blew stuff up with illegal fireworks...

Comment

Here in north carolina, you are not supposed to light fireworks that go in the air. But fuck that, I did it anyway. I was the one who lit like 20 bottle rockets, a shit load of sparklers (no not the gay ones foqer, these last forever and plus make little popping noises . Woot), and a bunch of smoke bombs, and flash bombs. The damn flash bombs can give a mutha seziures geez, It lights up the whole area for like 50 feet... Only bad thing about all of this was, I burnt my thumb because the wind blew the flame from the lighter onto my thumb...
                Now my quake skills are weakened. . . . j/k j/k

Comment

I still think smoke bombs and sparklers are ghey. And as for bottle rockets I lit about 50++++ of those and 20+ big fat SCREAMING bottle rockets that go 100 ft in the air, but they don't explode with all the sweet colors, they're called snipers (/me awaits canadian*sniper to say something) and shitloads of firecrackers, some wierd things that you're (supposed) to plant in the ground and 10 sparkley shrapnel rounds shoot out of it. I just held it in my hand and later used it as a bottle rocket tube. My uncle has this circular stone set against a tree and i was lighting snipers and firecrackers in there

Also we did have things that explode with color, they're called festival tubes or festival balls. The the festival tubes go off it sounds like somebody lobbed a grenade...

Also, those wolf packs are ghey. If you can get black cat brands, get em', they will make your 4th alot better.

Here in ohio, just about anything except bang snaps, smoke bombs and sparklers are illegal. ^^ ghey.

Comment

my favorite is, at the end of the night, to take all the duds, put em in a cardboard box, and put the box on top of the fire. Then everyone sits around and waits for something to happen; and something surely will

Comment

Oof! Shot In The Nutz With A Bottle Rocket!

Comment

Lets hope ya don't fart with a bottle rocket in ur ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
                          What's so great about July 4? It's not a holiday.
                          Indeed, what's so special about it? Was yesterday a holiday or something?
                          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

The only day you can blow stuff up with illegal fireworks w/o being arrested by cops!!

Comment

im actually in a small uncorporated part of a county that allows fireworks to be legal

Comment

Working...
                              X