• Show
Clear All

• Death Clock Metalocalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C4FqTfFma8

I want to see this show when it comes out.:d

We Will Make Everything Metal

Haha, that looks friggin awesome.

Though they didnt say tr00 grim necro kvlt at any point =\

Dudes growls are a bit thin though, a lot of airy mid in em, but I enjoyed the drumming.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Looks pretty funny.

Comment

Its coming onto Adult Swim, sometime in August. I would be suprised if they did put tr00 or kvlt in. Some metal artists will make guest appearrances as well. So far MetallicA's James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett have lend their voices on the show. Speaking of lending voices, legendary King Diamond is lending his voice in the movie Clerks 2. I don't know if he will be on it but in the trailer there was a King Diamond song playing.

Comment

Looks pretty funny (about time such a show was made), but it's a pity the animation is worse than crap.

Comment

i thought this was going to be a show about other worlds or dimensions until it cut to some cartoon crap. i want a good realistic-looking show for once that does have to do with metal and is also fucking badass. i mean, i was expecting some kind of awesome shit, not a grocery store scene (but of course i may have mislead myself)

btw adult swim is a joke

edit: HOWEVER... i will give this show a shot, and if it does impress me then i will say so. im hoping that its decent. i just dont like cartoons that much anymore (kind of grown out of them i guess)

p.s. if anyone would like to help mature my interpretation of this preview then please do so

Comment

It didnt come off as serious for a moment to me, the performance in Antarctica, growling about coffee, and then... well, the supermarket is called Finntroll's.

And now Ive got Trollhammeren stuck in my head... metal is best with traditional Jewish melodies on accordion over blast beats =)
              Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

nice find. i'll have to watch that sometime. yes the drumming was great also.

Comment

you are right about that, scar3crow. i just took it seriously because of the style of graphics in i think the first half of the preview

ill check it out anyway

edit: i must say, i might have jumped the gun there. regardless, this show looks great and i hope it forgets everything else except metal and the otherworldly. if thats so, i might be a fan after all
                  Last edited by seighten; 07-07-2006, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X